Pipe Dreams.

"Welcome to level 2, soldier."
You grogilly blink your eyes, as you landed on your head. You see something lurking over you. {{ YOU USE [WEAPON.]}} "AH WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!"  The strange man says. 
{NAME}: "Sorry. I thought you were one of those things."
{???}: "What? No, I'm a technician. Haven't you heard of us? I mean, you did access the hidden exit to be here, so surely you must have, right?"
{NAME}: "Secret..exit?"
{???}: "Sheesh, you really are a newbie. There are multiple exits and entrances to levels, while some only have one, sometimes levels contain sublevels, or sections of the level. Take level 1 for example. You have the hub, and the storage area, and the parking lo-"
Suddenly, the strange man shines a flashlight at you. 
{NAME}: "WHAT THE HELL, MAN?"
You decide to turn around. VERY, VERY bad decision. You see an entity, but it seems to be held in place by the flashlight.

You decide to leave the soldier to die, as you grab his flashlight from him, and RUN

{???}:" WAIT- WHERE ARE YOU GOIN- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
It was too late for him. You knew that. You take some turns, until you find a weird group, all holding flags, with tents set up. They have a flashlight shining down into the hallway, clipped to the metal pipes by one of those keyrings. You decide to join them.
{Group}: "Who are you? Are you a member?"
{NAME}: "A...member of what?"
{Group}: "TBT."
{NAME}: "Uhh..No?"
{Group} "Well you will be starting now."
{NAME}: "Huh?"
{Group}: "Or, you can leave through the exit behind us-"
You break the flashlight. And then ran through the exit. Nobody ever heard of that specific part of the Technicians again....
.
.

..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{NAME}: "Oh, not this shit again."