Chaos causer

Janus could read him like a book, he frowned
as he looked down at him,"You good mate you seem awfully quiet whenever we talk about the Ccg." Virgil nervously smiled looked up and scratching the back of his neck,"Oh no no! You've got me all wrong!" He nervously stuttered before biting his lip and looking away, "They're uh..the reason my brothers dead yknow.." Janus raised an eyebrow but nodded softly,"right. Gotcha." He felt instantly awkward, he wasn't known for pushing virgil into a corner but his misleading tone  made him get suspicious..

"Ay wait up!" I voice came from down the street as a messy haired-scruffy clothed man came walking down the road. He wore a mischievous smirk. It couldn't be anyone else but Remus, after all who would show up looking like they went dumpster diving before going out on a date. Janus smiled softly but his face shifted into a scowl as he saw his appearance. "God if you go round looking like that people will think I fuck anyone." He rolled his eyes as he was in arms length or him and grabbed his already messed up tie. He pulled it down so the two looked at eachother in the eye,"Can you ever make an effort Hm?" He asked and he got a sarcastic response,"Can you ever go a month without getting pounded?"

Janus hissed, slapping him softly before rolling his eyes,"I'm not submissive. Now. Come here let me fix you." He allowed Remus to tuck his shirt in as he fixed his collar and tie, trying his best to keep Remus' naturally bouncy hair to a minimum as he softly flattened it out with his hand,"Visitors are coming. The ccg." Remus raised an eyebrow but shrugged. His eyes looked over to virgil who shrunk into himself.

He and Remus were close friends but they were only tied because of Janus though the two got along a lot. Their friendship was a mix of stupid things to piss of Janus or just being stupid in general. It was a nice combination of annoyance and weird in the equation.

Suddenly, the bus pulled up, the man simply letting out a groan as students piled in, revealing their bus passes before clambering on. The trio went last of course."So darlings what misery are we causing today!" Remus spoke happily as he looked at the other two as they sat as outcasts at the back.

Janus smirked,"Since we've got visitors I might see if I can cause my own little fun! V is probably gonna skive the lesson, don't blame him really..you?" Remus shrugged,"Maybe just sit with some lads at the back and get myself sent out the class." Unlike the other two, Remus was rather popular for his athletic ability, his humour and personality and his charming looks.. he was part of a very well known family known precisely for their impressive appearances.

"They're coming I know they are."