1

"you're retarded, that's not how its done!" sunoo shoved ni-ki off his seat and started scribbling over his drawing.

"what the fuck-sunoo stop! you're going to ruin it" ni-ki tried taking his pencil away from sunoo but the boy didn't budge, instead he just smirked and drew scratches all over his drawing. when he was satisfied he gave ni-ki back his pencil and stood up with a proud smile like he just fucking won some award.

worst enemy of the year, is what he would win in ni-ki's opinion.

"no! you ruined it" ni-ki looked at his drawing which was now filled with all sorts of zig-zagged lines. completely ruined but it wasn't much of a bother since ni-ki just started.

"serves you right! and whoever you were drawing, you'll surely make them look like a monster. so you should thank me actually" sunoo crossed his arms over his chest and looked at ni-ki with a taunting smile.

"whoever it was, you would've brought shame to them with your terrible drawing skills" sunoo spat "my work is done here, see you around campus my dear friend"

ni-ki let out a strained laugh at the word 'friend' if anything the two were not even close to that word. ni-ki sat back down on his stool and looked at his ruined painting, kim sunoo was a real brat sometimes and it definitely shows.

"hey, ni-ki wanna join us for lunch jay is paying" jake walked in and saw the boy tracing lines onto his new sheet of paper.

"is this for the competition that the art club is holding in a month?" jake questioned looking at ni-ki drawing, ni-ki confirmed jake's thoughts.

"looks pretty good but isn't it a portrait?" jake asked "who are you drawing?" he pressed his hands on either side of ni-ki shoulder "is it me? it better be for putting up with your annoying ass everyday" jake joked and ni-ki let out a small but sad smile.

"hold on- don't tell me you're drawing him? he's gonna be pissed ni-ki, i don't think you should" jake spoke honestly and ni-ki knew his hyung was right but its now or never right.

as a dance major, ni-ki was taught this quiet often 'when you're up on stage, it's either go big or go home' and right now it's either confess subtly and hope he feels the same way or go to his dorm and cry his eyes out.

"i guess you're right" ni-ki ripped the paper off the board, crumbled it and chucked it into the bin that was not far away.

"hey, its not time to be sad. jay is paying for lunch so let's order all we can get" jake tried lightning up the mood but ni-ki gave him a weird look.

"you are rich but you're living off jay hyung's money" ni-ki narrowed his eyes at him.

"oh would you look at the time its time, let's go have lunch" jake pulled ni-ki out of the room and towards the cafeteria.

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

"can you fucking stop that!?" sunoo slammed his hands on the table, irritated and clearly pissed off to the max.

"what's wrong, sun?" sunghoon turned to him, worry written in bold across his face and sunoo's words somehow got stuck in his throat.

"that–that asshole keeps kicking my leg" sunoo shot a glare at ni-ki who sat across from him.

heeseung jake sunoo sunghoon

table

jungwon jay ni-ki

sunghoon spared a glance at ni-ki who continued munching on his sandwich, as if he didn't just hear sunoo. sunghoon let out a sigh and placed a hand on sunoo's thigh.