Chapter-3

Loud cries heard all over the new house as the two girls were busy unpacking their stuff.

"God she's so loud. I bet that she got that from you".

Chae told her and Jennie kick her ass which earn an ouch.

"Shut up. Is it important now? And also is it time for her to drink her milk already?"

Jennie thinks as she started walking towards her daughter's room.

Chae followed. The cries were getting louder as they reaching her room.

There when Jennie entered, the little girl crying like her life depends on it.

"Aigoo my baby, what makes you cry huh? You need milk? Right?"

Jennie tried her best to be calm after the long flight from Australia to Korea.

She took her girl in her arms from the cradle.

But the moment she is in her arms, her cries stopped.

Jennie was surprised but her lips curved to a smile as she felt a tear drop on her arms.

"May be it was you that she wants Jennie. Don't you think?"

Chae said and smiled at both of them lovingly.

But Jennie's eyes only stared at her beautiful cute daughter whose the Xerox copy of hers.

"I promise I'll protect you at all costs my princess".

She said to her as she carefully hold her little fists which are soft and kiss those which made her daughter smile.

The moment, Jennie knew she will risk everything for her daughter.

Her daughter hold her hand and she feels like she's in cloud nine.

"Looks like she's already strong by the way she holds your hand Jennie".

Chae said with a smirk which made Jennie look at her proudly.

"Rosie, do you think I can do this as a parent?"

Jennie asks as her eyes still glued to her daughter.

She does the same. It feels like they're having a staring competition.

"You can do anything Jennie. We are all with you so don't worry about it.

This little princess will definitely be spoiled by all of us. I called Irene unnie and seulgi. They are on their way".

Chae said as she kissed the little girl's cheeks.

"Oh that would be great help. I don't want to do anything other than playing with my princess".

She said as she's smiling looking at her daughter.

"Yahh you think we should do all the unpacking and you just play with your daughter?!!"

Rosie yelled but Jennie just ignored her as she walked past through her with her daughter in her arms.

Being a parent is not easy and its truly understand for Jennie as her daughter completed her 10 days after she born.

Jennie RubyJane Kim, 25 years old, Ceo of Kim corps. She's powerful, sweet and kind hearted person.

She can be cold to people who mess with her loved ones.

Her world is the same until her daughter born.

The memories are still fresh. The day when her daughter born is the day her lover left her along with their new born without a trace.

She cried that day holding her daughter in her arms not knowing what to do, she felt anger, hurt and betrayed.

She wanted to chase her lover, and ask her why she did it to her? To bring her back.

But that day, she felt numb. She doesn't move a bit and sat only on the bed with crying daughter in her arms as she cried too with the pain her lover left.

She wants to know the reason, she promised her lover to marry her soon and she already bought a ring.

But everything was in vain when the girl left her.

For about three days, she didn't talk to anyone. Cried like there's no tomorrow.

Her cousin Rosé, stayed with her and took care of two of them.

She can't see Jennie like this. The first time she ever seen her like this vulnerable.

And the fact that she already has become a parent in this very young age, she felt angry on the girl who left her and wanted to teach her a lesson for doing this to her beloved cousin.

For the past ten days Jennie spend sleepless nights coz of her daughter.

But she didn't complain a bit. From changing her diapers to making her sleep everyday on time isn't an easy task.

But her worry is her daughter's hunger.

She isn't drinking milk that much and it made her worry to death.

Those two cousins one day went to buy milk for her and compare almost all brands of milk for her to drink well.

And bring the most good one and made her drink.

Boy that was the main task. Chae almost gave up one day when Jennie came late because she stuck in traffic.

It took her almost three and half hours for her to make her niece drink the whole bottle of milk.

Same goes for Jennie. She has a hard time making her daughter drink the small bottle of milk.

It was her biggest worry so far. And now since she's back to Korea.

She has a lot of things to take care of and she don't know what to do. Now that her daughter attached to her it's more difficult for her.

Moreover she still didn't say anything about having a daughter to her parents.

And she's not an ordinary person. If the public knows about it, it would be a mess.

There will be so many articles. She don't want anything happen to her daughter.

For now she wants to keep it as a secret. After she knows what to do about it, she will let the world know.

If she has to go to any extent for protecting her daughter, she will.

But she won't forgive the person who left her daughter like she's nothing to her. One day, if she ever comes back for her she won't let her have her daughter.

Coz her daughter is only hers.