Chapter-1

"Mom, let me come with you. Please, atleast this time?"

Lisa asked her mom for the hundredth time.

But as always, Mrs.Manoban smoothly says no to her daughter.

"Mom, you always go to hospital alone. Why you don't want me to go with you?"

She pout but it didn't work.

Her mom knows that lisa won't stop until she gets what she wants.

It's not like she's spoiled. It's because she doesn't want her to go alone.

Atleast when her father is in states for some important work.

"I know my baby. But still, i can go alone and you have to go to your university too.

Or are you planning to skip your classes today?"

She raises her brow which made lisa huff.

She's annoyed clearly and Mrs.manoban can't help but to chuckle.

"You know i won't mind if you skip your classes. But going to hospital with me is a no-no young lady."

She said with her strict tone which is obviously didn't made lisa even flinch a bit and pass through her daughter also not forget to poke her cheeks.

"Mom!!!" She yelled in a cute way but her mom just wave her hands and finally went out of the house as she shut the door.

Lisa just stood in the living room with her annoying cute face. She cross her hands on her chest.

"Mom will never let me accompany her to the hospital."

She mumbled to herself but nonetheless she gave up today.

Ofcourse, like always to be precise.

Lalisa Manoban, second child of Marco and Michelle manoban and the youngest sister of Bambam.

She's smart, cute and gorgeous. People admire her, love her.

Her family is rich, and her dad and her brother bam are running their business.

Her mom, however a stylist and a designer and mostly a lovely mother to her kids and a great wife.

Her dad is a perfection for her. She's daddy's little girl.

Brother bam is quite shy but protective and lovable to her.

Our Lisa's dream is to take part of his dad's business one day.

She's now in her final year of business and management studies in JkLm University.