1. How it came to be

Picture the scene - it's the Euro 2020 Finals, England v Italy. 

There's me sitting in the chair not giving two shits about the game cause I hated football (at that time anyway) 

I had no faith in the England team and honestly could care less. 

I swear, the only people I recognised was Marcus Rashford and Raheem Sterling, and that was because Marcus' book was in my school library and I'd heard about Raz in the past. 

It got to the point where penalties had to be taken. 

I was glad when I saw Marcus step up to take the penalty. I mean, we all saw that chest of tattoos he has before putting his shirt on (guilty of staring). 

Unfortunately he missed, but that was okay. Another lad, apparently named Sancho (again, hadn't heard of him) went to take the next one. 

Unfortunately he missed too. 

So the last one was taken by a certain guy. 

I had never seen him in my life, nor heard abiut him,but still wished him well. 

And unfortunately, he missed as well. 

I watched as Italy was inked into the cup and celebrated their win. I also saw the last guy to take the penalty start crying. 

I felt terrible, I mean, I just knew the trolls were coming for him, and he seemed so young, so vulnerable. 

So I did what other person would do - look him up on Wattpad. 

In fact, I looked them all up on Wattpad, trying to make myself feel better. 

And I was surprised at how many football fics I saw. 

I'm not even gonna lie, it is literslly because of wattpad I found out about TAA. How did I not knoe about his fine arse sooner? I don't know. 

A couple months down the line and I am obsessed with football, somehow I started supporting united (maguire you lopsided busted fridge) and i love the England team with all my heart.

Especially one guy named Saka. 

A/N: idek why I started this. Anyway, this is just something random, I might take it off but then again I wanna see what happens 

I just wanna say now to you, Bukayo Saka, if by some weird way you read this, then I love you so so so much and you are amazing. 

BYE!