9. united. what is going on.

Most of you guys already know that I'm a Red Devil (if you don't know what that means, it means I support Manchester United). 

Am I a proud Red Devil? Of course! 

It's just that when your team is said to be 'the new Arsenal' you can't help but feel a little frustrated. 

So, here, I'm going to outline united's problems, because I think we really need to question this. 

1. Captaincy. Harry Maguire is the United captain, and so far he's been doing a pretty shit job! His ability to work as a defender has definitely deteriorated for a while now, and I just don't think he's capable. 

But when you see him playing for England, it's a whole different story. When we played San Marino, he was first to score! 

MAGUIRE WHAT IS GOING ON

2. Poor Lingz. I don't even know why we loaned Jesse to West Ham, because he was so good there that we should've just sold him. Simple as that. All he's been doing since he got back is warming up the bench for everyone else. How is he going to get a chance to prove himself if he's constantly on the sidelines? 

3. Rashy's prime United days are over. I'm sorry, but he's just not doing well, and I don't think this is something that we can put off for that much longer. I think he needs a new club, or maybe even a different league to play in, to get him back to the level he was at before. Because the Marcus Rashford I know does not give up. 

4. Ronaldo - what was the point? 

Don't get me wrong, I love this guy! I really do! And it's great to see someone return to their boyhood club after going out and achieving so much. 

The thing is, was there any other actual reason why Ronaldo wanted to come back? I mean, I know there's the hype and everything, but what was he hoping to gain out of moving here? Because so far having Ronaldo, one of the best players in the world, in your team doesn't mean shit, I'm afraid. 

5. Rashy's hair. 

Yes, I have a theory that the root of all meek meals' problems is behind his hair. 

Interesting colour to die it, I think. 

I mean, I thought Dele's hair was the root of his problem, but he cut it ages ago. Turns out that he's just not that good of a player anymore. 

I think what he needs is a really big hug, poor guy. 

He looks like he gives amazing hugs and he probably smells good too 😭

I think I might start ranting about Delboy next, to be fair. I have a lotttt of things I wanna say about him.