7.

Liberty's POV:

I woke up in someone's paws. I then remembered who he was. My favorite pup. My beloved boyfriend Rocky. I kissed him and got up. I went to prepare breakfast. Why must Rocky leave today? "Good Morning love." I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Rocky. "Good morning to you too." I reached out to him and kissed him. We started eating breakfast. "I still can't believe I met my dad yesterday." "And I still can't believe that you are now my girlfriend." I nuzzled him. "Yeah, me neither. I'm so happy that I finally have someone. But I will miss you. When will you come back?" "I'll go here whenever I can, and be here for as long as I can. I want to be with you every second that I can." He kissed me. I melted into the kiss.

"So, you will bring them next time?" "Yeah, I'm sure I won't forget. I want to help you build it." I kissed him while the train was coming to stop. "I'm gonna miss you." "I'm gonna miss you too Rocky." He waved at me and got on the train. She then went for a walk back to the lookout, when something hit her. The concert...what if I come there, as a surprise? I started walking faster to the lookout. When I got there, I rang someone, who might help me and maybe join me in this surprise. Sweetie. I talked with her about the concert, that she couldn't come, due to something, but maybe she will want to come as a surprise! "Hello, Liberty!" She screamed when she picked up the call. "Hello, Sweetie! How are you doing?" "Good, just lonely. I have nothing to do and no one is in the castle today. And you?" "I'm good also. Hey, I had an idea." I told her. "Go on..." "What if we surprise our boyfriends at the concert. Like, we come there and surprise them that we are there. What do you think?" I told her my idea. I saw her smiling. "Wow, I mean, that's an even better plan that I ha... wait, you said 'our' boyfriends. Liberty, have you finally found someone?" She screamed in happiness. "Yes, someone that you know even." "Rocky." I was shocked. How did she know? "Y-Yes, Rocky." "Ahh, I'm so happy for you!" She giggled and I joined her. We continued to talk about the plan. We then hang up and I went to bed. Tomorrow will be a wild one. 

The next day

Liberty's POV:

I was waiting for the train from Barkingburg. Sweetie said that it was alright, she had a taser that she designed, so I was relieved. I don't know why everyone hates her, she is nothing but a sweet pup. I heard the train was called and immediately saw it coming. When it stopped, I looked everywhere. Then I saw a white terrier with her pup pack on and her toy on it. I ran to her and we hugged. "Hey, Liberty!" "Hey, Sweetie!" We screamed. People walking around us were shocked at what was happening, but we didn't care. "So, are you ready to do this?" "Yeah, let's go!" She screamed and we ran to the platform. As we got there, the train was already slowing down. When it stopped, we got on it, checked our tickets, and went to our seats. We chatted the whole time.

"Are you nervous?" Sweetie asked me. We were now walking down the streets of Adventure Bay to the place where the concert was. And yes, I was scared. "Yeah, but I don't know why." "Come on, it will be fine. You have Rocky there, and he will be by your side, no matter what." Sweetie reassured me. I calmed down. "Thanks, Sweetie." I hugged her and she returned it. We were just meters away from that and as we got closer, we started shining. We had our dresses on, both of which had too much glitter on them. 

Rocky's POV: 

I was dancing on the floor with Chase and Marshall and we were challenging ourselves, who would do the most cringiest dance of all. But I was still sad that Liberty stayed in Adventure City, and not here. Just then, I smelled something. "Wait, stop." I told them. Chase was spinning on the floor, Marshall was jumping down and up. "Something's wrong?" "No, just, I smelled something." I was trying to remember, where last I smelled this scent. Then it hit me. "Liberty." They looked at me. "What? What do you mean 'Liberty'? Rocky, I know that yo-" "No, I smell Liberty, she must be here!" I didn't have the most precise nose, but the smell of that pup, my girlfriend, I could recognize everywhere. "Wait, I smell something too." Chase said and zoomed away. Marshall looked at us confused. I walked towards the smell when I saw a pup in a bright glittery dress. I walked to her. "Excuse me, have you seen a Da-" She turned around and I saw her, Liberty. "Liberty!" I kissed her immediately. I felt that she leaned into the kiss. "What are you doing here?" "We came here as an unofficial surprise!" I kissed her again. "You could...wait, 'we'?" "Yes, me and Sweetie. I asked her if she wanted to come to surprise Chase. After all, they love each other." I hugged her. "Just not that much as I love you." "Aww Rocky, don't make me blush!" We kissed again.

"Am I interrupting something?" We separated as fast as we could. I looked up and saw Ryder. "Hi, Ryder!" "Hello Liberty, wasn't expecting you here." She laughed. "Yeah, I came here with Sweetie to surprise Chase and Rocky, that their girlfriends came here." He looked confused. "You? and who?" I leaned onto Rocky. "Oh, I get it now, well, congratulations you two." And he walked away. "Am I the one you want Rocky?" He looked at me, with his head turned. "What? Of course, I want you! No one could change my mind. I'll love you no matter what." I leaned to him and kissed him. But for real this time. I gave him a French kiss. I felt that he wasn't expecting that, but melted into it. "I love you, my dear Liberty"

Aaaaaaand that's it! Although not really, I have so much planned, even an epilogue for this story! I was so so scared to write this book, but you guys saw it, so I went on. Of course, this ship will be included, as well the ship in the last book, in one of the greatest books that I release someday, hopefully, next month. Because I wrote half of these chapters in school on my laptop, instead of doing real school work :D. 

Anyway, thanks for reading this book, feel free to comment and vote, it helps out a ton. And wait for the epilogue, it will be good.

- Sidet :)