Chapter Seven : Whipped

And as Sana was about to kiss Mina again, a knock was heard behind the door. "Mina are you in there with Sana? If so please eat your breakfast now in the kitchen." Nayeon said behind the door, "No it's okay. I'm on diet." Mina said. "Really? How about Sana?" Nayeon ask, and Sana immediately answer her, "No it's okay. I was on my diet-" Sana's words were cut of when she heard Jihyo said, "Really? On diet? Sana it's your favorite food! Plus it was so good tho. You're not gonna regret it?" Jihyo said and Sana bite her lips, hard.

Her mind were battling whether to eat Mina as her breakfast right now or go outside of this room and eat her favorite food. Sana just sigh and turn to glance at Mina. Mina just smiles at her.

Mina lean towards her and said, "You can eat me anytime you want. Anytime." Mina whisper deep into Sana's ear. Sana blush under Mina's gaze. "Alright, if you say so." Sana quietly mumbled and kneel down, picking up Mina's clothes and hand it to her. "You're gonna bath right? Bath later. Wear this and let's go downstairs." Sana said and Mina took the clothes carefully. A slow smile work its way to Mina's lip. "I'll go downstairs first." Sana said and walk out of the room while Mina just continue wearing back her clothes.

-

Mina learned that Sana's favourite food is Malatang. Though Mina doesn't really fond of it, she's still joining Sana in breakfast.

"Eh? Since when do you eat Malatang?" Momo ask Mina, pure shock evident on her face and Mina just sheepishly smiles at her, "since now." Sana just look at both of them in confusion. "Why? Mina didn't eat Malatang?" Sana ask and Momo nod at her. "She-"

"No. I actually like Malatang." Mina said, cutting Momo's words off and Mina can feel Momo smirking at her behind Mina's palm. "Yeah. Really like it." Momo tease and Sana just shook her head, "Whatever."

Momo just walk away while chuckling and Mina just rolled her eyes. They then continue to eat it together. "Do you really like Malatang?" Mina ask Sana while slowly eating the food, finding it amusement to see Sana eating it while widely smiling. Sana look at Mina and nod. "I really love it. It's my favourite." Sana said and Mina just smiles at her.

"Same! It's my favourite too!" Mina lies, heart swelled in excitement and happiness when she saw Sana's eyes bright up. "Really?" Sana happily ask her. "Yes."

"But after this, there will be another favourite of mine." Sana said and Mina stare at her in curiosity. "New food?" Mina ask, tilting her head and Sana smirk, "Yes. It'll be my favourite." Sana said and Mina smiles. "I wonder what it is." Mina said and Sana chuckle. "I'll tell you later."

-

After they done eating, both of them excitedly get back into Mina's room with Mina locking the door and turn to Sana and find her smirking. Mina rolled her eyes, "Stop smirking." Mina said and walk toward Sana. "So, we're gonna bath together." Sana whisper to Mina as she pull Mina to her, Mina's body pressing against her. Mina let out a low chuckle. "Yes we are."

Sana's hands sneakily wandering around Mina's body, and undress her. She lift the hem of Mina's shirt up over until her head. Sana glance at Mina's petite body and smiles before leaning to kiss her collarbone. "Beautiful."

Mina giggles at Sana before letting Sana undress her completely, naked. Sana bite her lips, hard as her eyes glued to Mina's body. Mina lift Sana's chin up as Sana's eyes met Mina's, "You like this view?" Mina ask and Sana blush. "I love the view." Sana said and press her lips against Mina's, feeling Mina's soft and plump lips against her.

Their lips perfectly moved in sync together, as Mina began to undress Sana, too. They pulled away to lift Sana's shirt up over her head, and toss it aside. And eagerly pull her pants down before rushing inside the bathroom with Sana lift Mina up with her arms, and push Mina against the wall as Sana's hand turning the shower on.

Mina's arm are wrapped around Sana's neck, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. Tongue with tongue. Sana pulled her lips from Mina, and began to trailing Mina's face, kissing her jaw, and down to her neck. She softly pressed her lips against Mina's neck, also inhaling Mina's intoxicating scent that have been lingered on her the whole time.

Mina slowly remove her legs from Sana's waist and standing up as Sana continue kissing her neck, her collarbone. As Sana was about to attack Mina's chest, Mina put her hand on Sana's face, stopping her for a moment. Sana tilt her head out of confusion before Mina pulled her in for passionate kiss, as Mina pushed Sana against the wall.

"You're way more beautiful than me." Mina murmured in between the heated kiss, and she can feel Sana smiling against her lips. "What a lie." Sana mumbled before pulling away from the kiss, and stare at Mina's brown eyes, deep into Mina's eyes. She can see that there is love and lust in it. Sana smiles at her, "While we're still inside this bathroom, you can do anything you want to me." Sana said and a slow smile edge its way onto Mina's lips. "Really?" Mina ask and Sana nod. "Anything, Angel."

Mina can feel butterflies inside her stomach when Sana calls her Angel, so Mina smiles before attacking Sana's neck. Leaving wet kisses there, and biting it, hard as Sana moan. Mina kiss Sana's collarbone, leaving mark on Sana's body. "Fuck I didn't know you could be this wild." Sana groan as Mina swirling her lips against Sana's breast.

Mina's hand are now on Sana's clit, surprise to see that Sana is already dripping wet for her. Mina smiles at her, "You're so wet." Mina whisper to Sana's ear. "I know. So, let me your fingers work for me." Sana whisper to Mina, drowning with lust. "As you wish Baby."

Sana moan when she feels Mina's fingers entering her, "Fuck." Sana moan when Mina slowly thrusting in and out of her. "Faster." Sana told Mina and Mina just nod, increasing her pace. A few moments later, as Sana was about to reach her orgasm, "Mina I'm gonna-" Sana's words were cut off and were replaced with groan when Mina pulled out of her. "What the fuck?" Sana open her eyes, only to feel Mina's fingers inside her, again.