Chapter Ten : Anything

"Anything." Was Mina's words for Sana to make it up for her. And who is Sana to reject such an offer from Mina? Oh she would use that anything for good, for her, to bed.

After Mina said that words, she found herself already inside of Sana's apartment, standing right in the middle of the living room with Sana below her chin. She could feel Sana's wet kisses on her neck.

Sana stop and roughly push Mina down to her sofa before slamming her lips against her. Mina can feel that Sana is angry, jealous and sad in between the kiss. She couldn't blame her, it was her fault. But wait-- "We're still not in relationship. Why is it my fault?" Mina ask herself, as she kiss Sana back. She could feel Sana's perfect and soft lips moving perfectly against her.

"Oh, because she's perfect and I won't deny to myself, I like her." Mina knows she likes Sana, from the start. From the very moment they met at the park weeks ago. But what she doesn't know is, she's falling. Of course, she wouldn't admit it to Nayeon or Momo even if just word 'like' for the sake of her pride.

But when it comes to herself alone, she isn't naive. She knows she likes her. But she's scared, she bet this game with Nayeon. She's scared that Sana doesn't feel the same way as her. But after seeing Sana being like this, jealous and mad when she's thinking about someone else, Mina's hope risen up a bit.

Sana lips are now back to Mina's neck, biting it as hard as she could, leaving marks as Mina throw her head back, Sana's name lingering on her tongue. "Mine." Sana said as she bit Mina's neck. A small smile edge its way to Mina's lips, "Yours."

Sana couldn't help but also smiling. She went down to Mina's collarbone, kissing it and down to her chest, her stomach. Her hand are now on top of Mina's wet area, part the Mina needs Sana the most, to take care of her. Sana softly rubbing Mina's clit as Mina cried, "Please."

"What?" Sana 'innocently' ask her, slightly tilting her head. "Don't be like that." Mina whine as Sana's fingers continue rubbing on hers. "Sana please." Sana shook her head, asking the same question.

"I want- I need you inside of me." Mina cried, tears are threatening to falling from her eyes but Sana is still like that, teasing her. "Doesn't need Chaeyoung anymore?" Sana ask and Mina softly shook her head, "No." She whispers, tears slowly falling from her eyes.

"Promise me that you would only have me inside your mind, and not other people?" Sana said, her fingers are now ready to be inside Mina, she's ready to be inside of Mina, again. "Promise. Only you."

If Mina cries out of suffering earlier, she's now crying out of pleasure. Everytime Sana's fingers enter her, she can't help but scream, her name. In pleasure.

It was gentle, and slow. Mina felt like she's floating in the clouds right now. The feelings she's feeling right now is heaven to her. Mina starts to think about her life decisions. "I don't care if Sana is the real devil. As long as she loves me the way she loves hell." Mina thought as Sana's fingers pace quickened a bit, as Sana's lips softly moving in syns with hers.

"Fuck that bet. I don't care about that bet, about Nayeon, about losing. I want her." Mina thought as she cried louder. "Faster." Sana did as she told, fastening her pace inside of Mina.

"This devil could make hell feels like heaven. And I loves it." Mina thought inside her mind, closing her eyes shut as she feels that her orgasm getting near. "Mina." Sana whispers in her eyes. Mina respond with a small "yes".

"Promise me that this isn't nothing to you. Tell me all of these doesn't meant nothing to you." A smile is tugging on Mina's lips, getting what Sana is telling her. "Can you promise me that?" Sana ask as Mina shut her eyes, the orgasm finally reaching its climax. Her liquids are now lingering on Sana's fingers.

Mina open her eyes back to see that Sana is intently staring at her. Mina smiles at her, leaning in for a passionate kiss. After a seconds, she pulled away, still wearing the same smiles. "Promise me that you meant your words." Mina said and its now Sana's turn to smile. "I can promise you everything darling, anything." Sana whispers, leaning in to steal a kiss.

"I promise." Mina said and Sana's smile grows wider. Both of them leaning in to kiss each other again, as Sana falls on the bed, and as Mina climb on top of her, hovering her. She pulled away from the kiss and went down to Sana's neck, inhaling her scents.

"You smells like, love." Mina whispers before lifting her head back up to look at Sana.

Few moments later, without a warning, Sana could feel Mina's fingers inside of her. "Fuck."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you're already wet." Mina said, chuckling a bit.

Mina understand how Sana's body works, how Sana's body respond to her, to her touch. She could read her body like she owns it. And Mina really do owns it.

Mina knows that how possessive Sana gets, it would always has her weakness and Mina just need to do one thing to let Sana become 'Sana' again. Love her the way Sana loves her. They loves each other, everyone around them could tell. But they're coward.

Mina's fingers are quick inside of Sana. But it doesn't stop Sana from getting all of those pleasure she's getting right now. For Sana, being with Mina can brings lots of feelings she couldn't describe. Mina is attractive and charming in every way Sana couldn't tell. Sana knows, she's in love- madly in love with Mina.

Sana knows herself, never even tries to deny it. She knows, it would be a waste to deny. So she just being honest with herself.

Sana is now reaching her peak, her climax. Mina's fingers are now wet with hers, same like Sana's fingers that are still wet from Mina's liquid. They don't care. They have each other.

Mina kiss Sana softly on the lips, before letting herself fall on top of Sana as Sana's hands snake around her waist.

Both of them just easily falling asleep with each other, not even give a slight care in the world. Because they have each other.