Chapter 22

Lailani 

So my nieces are doing ok and they are getting settled in the girls started elementary school and the twins started daycare with Kairi so I am glad everything worked out so I am going to go visit the boutique and everything to see what changes I need to do I have the keys for it and I am going to expand to another location as well.

"  What got you thinking so hard babe and my mom ordered some stuff for the baby " said Dave as I stretched my arms.

" I was thinking about how my nieces started school and expanding my sister boutique and making changes and stuff once I have the baby " I said.

" Babe you gone make some great changes and they are doing good in the new environment so they will be ok for sure now go do your work and don't stress yourself out too much ok " said Dave.

" I know babe but you know I have to do a lot not just expand my store but expand my sister store as well and stuff and plus I have my nieces to take care of now and then we have a baby who is due anytime soon " I said.

" I think you need to do all of that after the baby is here babe just relax because you may cause yourself go into labor early trying to expand the stores and everything " said Dave.

" Ugh babe I am almost at the stage to give birth so it is bound to happen anyways I am not like almost 37 weeks so I have about three more weeks until she comes and besides my business going good and the boutique as well and my nieces daddy tried to come at us about the kids but me nor my mom was playing that " I said.

" Babe when was this because you could have called me I would have had his ass snatched up and plus how he did your sister in and stuff good thing they weren't married and you think about adopting them and changing their last name " said Dave.

" Babe we handled it and we got a restraining order against him and I told my mom that I will be adopting my nieces as mines and changing their last name so yeah and oh we had my uncle whoop his ass so yeah " I said.

" Ok once you safe cause you pregnant with our first child so yeah and he lucky I wasn't involved because he would have been six feet under trust me " said Dave.

" Yeah babe trust me I know he would have but trust me I am thinking about doing self defense keychains because I believe woman need them because some men are dangerous and I am like almost at the stage where she is coming soon " I said.

I still go to my salon and do hair but now Dave has me at home because I am at that stage where my baby is almost fully baking in the oven and so he wants me to relax and everything but yall know I am a go getter so what I did is I started to make more weaves and stuff because I am so bored in the house like I would cook and clean and he would carry the kids to daycare and school while I rest at home and then go to the studio and stuff yall I do be missing him during the day and I be horny as well like right now I am literally horny so yall I am going to be very bold.

I started to feel his dick through his pants and yall he was looking at me trying to figure out why was I feeling on him duh well nigga I am horny and I need for you to give me some dick.

" Why you feeling my dick through my pants you know what your doing see when I fuck you up you gone be complaining bout take some out daddy " said Dave.

" This my dick and I am fucking horny ok and I do not be complaining I take the dick very well what you talking about huh " I said.

" If you say so you know damn well that you be complaining Lai don't make me fuck you up cs ya ass will not be able to walk at all trust me so stop playing with me " said Dave.

This nigga be doing to much sometimes I ain't even horny no more he just spoil it ugh so I walk away from him leaving him with a hard on since he wants to be a damn idiot let him take a fucking shower cs I had enough of his ass ugh he gets on my nerves damn.

" I am not fucking horny no more ugh bye leave me alone I going to sleep so do not bother me at all cs you pissing the fuck outta me " I said.

" Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad at all but you know your attitude be on one hundred but ight I gone still fuck ya lil ass up " said Dave.

" Fuck you nigga and what you expect I am pregnant with your damn child anyways so my hormones are all over the place" I said.

He expects me not to have a fucking attitude and now he saying it is fucked up like what he expects I am pregnant and in my third trimester I am soon 37 weeks and I have like two more months.

*****

Yall I haven't updated this in like a year or let's say couple months

I know it is a tad it short but I was busy so yeah

Do Enjoy!!!

Be sure to comment and vote

Bye yall