Chapter 6

Dave

Baby girl is with me and I have to get her ready to go to my mom's house her mother isn't around like that.

No offense but I took my daughter from her because she had a bunch of niggas in and out of her house.

So I felt that it wasn't really safe to have my daughter in that environment so I took her and got full custody her mom sees her on visitation rights.

Kairi is with my mom most of the time and I'm so thankful for my mom she has been helping me with my daughter the only good thing that came from Misha was my beautiful daughter.

My wife oh my gorgeous wife she helps out she offered to do Kairi hair for me and I'm thankful and my wife and I have gotten closer to each other.

Today I'm heading to the studio to lay some tracks down so I got out of bed and went to my bathroom .

I did my usual hygiene I went back in my room I slipped on some briefs after I dried off then I went look for an outfit to wear.

His outfit

After I  was dressed I grabbed my phone and keys along with my wallet .

I went downstairs out the door and into my Lamborghini I pulled out my driveway and went to get breakfast on my way to the studio.

As I was getting out my car my wife sent a beautiful photo of her damn she so fine.

Her snapchat name is LailaniWayers up there lol

After that I walked in the studio and I walked in the actual room I sat down with my producer listening to my song I did with Teyana and it was good.

" Dave we need to talk it's really important " said one the hoes I use to mess with.

" What you want damn it what " I said as I got irritated with this bitch.

" I'm pregnant Dave and I want us to be together " said the hoe.

" You ain't pregnant prove it take a pregnancy test to prove that you pregnant with my child" I said.

" I dont have to prove it i took a test already and I'm pregnant " said the hoe.

" i will call my wife and tell her to come and beat your ass whether you pregnant or not " I said.

" wait I thought you was single how tf are you married " said the hoe.

" Well I'm married and I'm calling my wife so she can come here if you would excuse me " I said as I walked out the studio.

Conversation between him and Lailani by the way Lailani is Babe and he is Baby

Babe : hello my handsome husband

Baby: Babe I got a situation this hoe I assessing around with before you claiming to be pregnant by me

Babe: you want me to get some pregnancy tests and come to the studio

Baby: Yes please cause I dont believe her one bit

Babe : I'm on my way baby

End of conversation

I walked back in the studio and she was sitting comfortably in one of the chairs like bitch dont get comfortable.

My wife on her way and ya ass about to get shame because ya ass ain't pregnant at all why try to lie about it.

Couple minutes later Lailani walked in with a bag of pregnancy tests and the hoe was mad.

" Babe this the hoe who says she is pregnant with your child " said Lailani

" Yes and who tf is you bitch " said the hoe .

" I'm your worst nightmare hoe no come so we can take these tests let's see who pregnant and who ain't hoe " said Lailani.

' I aint taking no test cause I already know that I'm pregnant bitch " said the hoe.

" Oh really you have proof bitch now either you follow me to the  bathroom or I beat your ass simple as that" said Lailani.

So the hoe followed her and they took the tests in the bathroom I'm hoping my wife is the pregnant one and not that hoe.

Couple minutes later they came back and the hoe did not look happy at all.

" Babe that bitch ain't pregnant well but the woman you married is " said Lailani.

" Babe your pregnant " insaid Johnny gosh my wife is pregnant I'm so happy by the way the hoe was not happy do she left.

But my wife and I didn't tell anyone yet because she might  be in her first trimester and we have to be careful.

*******

Quick update I owe yall

Comment and vote

Next chapter will be up soon