5.

Diosa

  I seen Asia for the first time in a long time. She's still cute, still friendly, but Nova was acting hella weird. I didn't even wanna come on this stupid ass trip to see these bitches but my dad insisted...so here I am.

  Don't get me wrong, ain't no beef between me and her but sis is too confused. Her body filled out a little too. Look like she been taking some dick...terrible.

  I was in the bathroom fixing my baby hairs when i heard a loud but muffled moan. Not gone lie, I was a little startled. I tiptoed down the stairs until I was low enough to see them but they couldn't see me.

  What the fuck...

  Asia had her whole hand and forearm stuck down Nova's pants. They didn't notice me at all, due to how much eye-contact they was making with each other. Nova was trying to cover her mouth and hide her moans while looking at Asia. Asia smiled as she licked all over Nova's nipples.

I didn't know how to feel...I was angry, but neither one of these hoes are my girl. I wanted to spazz, but I really wanted to join in. I crept back up the stairs after I seen Asia take her fingers out of Nova's pants, soaking wet. She licked all of her fingers. I was heartbroken...I think.