CHAPTER 6

My eyes fluttered open and I stretched my limbs. I stretched my arm to my bedside table to grab my phone and check the time. For the first time in forever, I woke up way before my alarm. The meeting with Bang Shi Hyuk and his team was at 10am and I was up by 6am. I looked to the curtains in my room and noticed the subtle glow in my room from the rays of the rising sun. I decided to get my day started already. I was beyond nervous for today.

I strode to the adjoining bathroom in my room to do my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, did my daytime facial routine and hopped into the shower. After the quick bath, I wrapped myself in my bath robe and walked into my closet. I grabbed one of my favourite jumpsuits. It had a patterned bottom and neckline with peasant sleeves and bodice made from plain fabric.

 It had a patterned bottom and neckline with peasant sleeves and bodice made from plain fabric

I tied my braids into a half bun updo and got started on my makeup. I settled on nude makeup with pink lips. I slipped on my nude pumps and made my way out of the house, not forgetting to grab a granola bar and apple to munch on on my way.

I decided to hail a cab to be more relaxed. Riding the subway in the morning could be stressful, esp in traffic. I scrolled through my phone to check on the other ladies and to catch up on the latest news. Mina and Hyeri were also on their way to Hybe.

In less than 30 minutes the cab pulled up infront of the magnanimous building. I paid the driver and got out. I looked up at the tall building, took a deep breath and walked in, hoping to have a great day.

----
Meanwhile Namjoon had been texting you for awhile now and the two of you were building a friendship. However, he had never bared his face to you. You asked him once and he gave a lame excuse, increasing your suspicion but you let it go.

He knew sooner or later, he'd have to reveal his true identity to you. He didn't want to build a friendship on lies but he was worried about you being a sasaeng fan. He already broke one of the rules by giving you his personal number. From his conversations with you, you seemed kind and level-headed but one can't be too careful. He needed advice and the first person he could think of was Jin. He made a mental note to speak to him about it later.

The members were to resume work today after a short vacation. Their tour was in a month and they had a lot of work to do. Namjoon received a text from Bang PDnim requesting him to gather the members in the conference room for a meeting in an hour. He relayed the information to the members and continued to put finishing touches on a song he was working on, completely unaware of the surprise that awaited him.

It was five minutes to the top of the hour when the members started exiting their various locations in the Hybe building to head to the conference room. They gathered infront of the door and Jin pushed it open.

They entered the room and were met by new faces. Namjoon's eyes went as wide as saucers when he spotted you. You gave him a soft smile and he forced a smile and looked away. The members were ushered to their seats and they immediately wondered who the guests were and what purposed they served to have them summoned. However, they got the answers to their unspoken questions as quickly as their minds wandered.

'Boys, these are staff from Miyeon Clothing. We signed a contract with them and they are providing us with new stylists. Meet Mina, Racquel and Hyeri; the top 3 stylists from Miyeon. Each stylist will be assigned to two or three members as seen fit. They will also be responsible for designing outfits for your upcoming tour so you will be seeing more of them. Are you okay with that?' Bang PD explained to the members seated at the round table.

A chorus of yes was heard from the members. Taehyung raised his hand to ask a question that was itching to pop out.
'PDnim, by seeing more of them did you mean they will follow us on tour?' He asked.
'Yes they will. Arrangements will be made soon and you'll be made aware of it. In the meantime, I have already assigned the stylists to you. Mina will be styling Jimin and Hoseok, Hyeri will be styling Jungkook and Jin, Racquel will be styling Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon.' Bang Shi Hyuk read out the arrangements from his notepad.

At the mention of your name, Namjoon stiffened and his eyes widened. He knew he couldn't hide from you anymore and had to come clean. He just didn't know how. He picked his fingers while stealing glances at you. He just couldn't keep his eyes off of you and some of the members noticed this. The members were dispersed and they left to rehearse for their upcoming shows.

You and the other girls signed your contracts and were given a tour of the building. You got to the dance studio and saw the boys practicing some choreography. Immediately your eyes searched for Namjoon only to find him already staring back at you. He quickly averted his gaze after being caught by you and you followed the rest out of the building and to your home to get started on work. You wanted to give your best and prove your worth and that meant working even harder than before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi my lovely flowers!! It's been a minute huh?
I'll try to update often in spite of my busy schedule.

Your votes mean a lot to me so keep them coming.

Till next time!! #borahae💜💜💜
Mi Hwa🌹