CHAPTER 10

Dragging my heavy feet behind me, I head over to baggage claim along with the other staff of BigHit. The staff that were going to be working on tour were sent ahead of the members to make sure prior preparations are in effect.

I slept for the entire plane ride since I barely had sleep these past few weeks. It was the perfect opportunity to catch up on some much needed sleep. I usually go to sleep with the sound of Namjoon's voice.

We spend almost every night talking and I almost always end up falling asleep on him. Can't help it though, his voice is
just so calming and soothing, like the waves splashing on a deserted beach. It took awhile to fall asleep but I managed, thanks to listening to one of my favourite songs by Namjoon.

I get into one of the vans taking us to our hotel. I look the windows of the van, taking in the scenery. We landed at midday so it was still bright out.

We arrived at the Sunbeam Hotel and headed to our rooms. The company booked a whole floor for us for the sake of privacy, especially for the band members.
I decided to unpack and take a warm bath to soothe my aching muscles.

I heard persistent knocks at my door and my name being called to realise I had fallen asleep in the tub. I quickly got out, wrapped myself in a bathrobe and went to open the door. There Hyeri stood looking like she was headed somewhere.
"Get dressed. We're going out for supper." She said as she waked into the room.

I wore pink sundress that reached slightly above my knees, white high sandals and a white purse. I put my hair in a messy bun and gelled the edges. I took a spin infront of the mirror and I was certainly looking good. I grabbed my purse and key card from atop the dresser and headed out with Hyeri.

We walked a couple blocks away from the hotel to a fairly small diner that had a home feel to it. I ordered for creme pasta with a slice of lemon cake as dessert. Hyeri and I made conversation; talking about new designs and ideas which worked to keep me distracted from Namjoon's absence.

I haven't heard from him in over 24 hours and I'm beginning to get worried. I mean, I know he's a busy man and all but he can at least acknowledge receipt of my message that was sent hours ago. We stop by a nearby cafe to grab coffee and we headed back to the hotel to retire to bed.

Today is the day for set up at the venue for the concert. We have been up since 5 am getting the place ready for the members. The concert is in 3 days so we need everything to set before then.

I place a call to room service for supper since I was too tired to go anywhere. I ordered for a large sized pizza with juice and cookies and got comfy in the couch, watching a movie.

Halfway through the movie, I hear a knock on my door and go to open it thinking it's room service. I opened the door and right before me was Namjoon holding my food cart. I was in shock from the unexpected visit, but very glad.

"Namjoon." I whispered and broke into a shit eating grin. He smiled and said, "At your service, ma'am" with his dimples on full display. I opened the wider to let him into the room. He pushed the cart to the center of the room and spun on his heels, taking bold steps straight to me.

He quickly engulfed me in a hug with his chin resting on head. 'I missed you.' He gave me a peck on my head and pulled away slightly. 'I missed you too' I responded. We locked eyes and it seemed like time had stopped.

I was lost in his eyes that were like my own deep swirl of my favorite coffee. After awhile he cleared his throat and I was brought back to earth. He held my hand and pulled me to the couch to take a seat.

He brought the food over and laid them on the table infront of me. 'Eat.' I chuckled and grabbed a slice of pizza. I couldn't stop staring at him though.

'Like what you see?' He asked and winked at me. I blushed and nodded yes which had him blushing too. He was adorable when flustered. I cleared my throat and decided to speak.

'So what brings you here so early and where are the other members?' I asked him.
'They are still in Korea. I wanted to come earlier and spend some time with you and help out with preparations.' He smiled softly and took a bite of the pizza.

I stared at him in awe. He never fails to amaze me. 'Wanna watch a movie together?' I asked quietly.
'Sure' he replied. That is how I spent the night falling asleep on his shoulder and I must say it was the best sleep in a long while.

-------------------------------------------------
Hi loves 🙋
I took a much needed break from writing. It was much longer than expected, but I'm grateful for your patience.

Here's a chapter in honour of Namjoon's birthday. I'll try my best to update more often to make up for my absence.

Happy Birthday Namjoon!! 🎉🎂🍻
Our Leader & President!! 👑
We love you very much 💜💜💜

Till next time!! 💜💜💜
~Mihwa 🌹