The concert.

A week goes by and day of the concert. I go to school hearing the potheads and thieves fangirl over how they are going to see Ed tonight and make him 'Fall in love with them', at lunch I lunch with Dorian he became my new friend, the only one at this school who is actually cool. He and I have a lot in common for things we like music, films, food, and other things. He is a big fan of Ed so you can see how we get on so well. After lunch I went home to get ready. I got my outfit picked out

[ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71710434 ]

I grab my car keys and go to the concert. I'm going alone because Alexx got sick and can't go. My nerves hit as soon as pull out of my driveway. What if he recognizes me? I don't know what I would do then.. probably freeze and go speechless.. I seriously hope he doesn't..

I listen to Loose Change when driving. In the order of Let it Out, Sofa, One Night, Homeless, Little Bird, then Firefly.. I got there before finishing. I turn off the car and take my keys. I walk out and into the cold February air. I hear screams of fangirls a block over. I walk pulling at the sides of my sweater trying to become warmer.

The screams get louder as I turn the corner and see the line of people going down the street. 70 percent of the girls are in Ed Sheeran shirts and have paw prints painted on their face. I did that my first concert but the paint smeared at the end of the day and look horrendous so I decided not to this time. I get in the line of fans waiting to get in. I look at my ticket I got for Christmas, I paid for half my family paid for the rest. It reads "Ed Sheeran Live Row.2 Seat.7" It's a good seat I won't need to use the big screen to see him just need to look past the girls' in front of me cameras. The line starts moving quickly as the doors open. I get to the front of the line in more or less twenty minutes.

"Ticket please" a giant man asks.

I pass it to him, he scans it and gives it back.

" Have a nice time Miss. " He smiles.

"Thank you" I say as I walk in.

The floor is filled with girls screaming I believe Ed.. I cannot tell because so many different voices. I walk and find my seat. Ten minutes till Ed comes onto stage. I get a knot in my throat.

"No," I tell myself "It's been a year he won't recognize me.. After the hundreds of thousands of faces why would mine stand out?"

I stand and wait promising myself just to enjoy the show.

Ed's P.O.V

It's been a year since I seen the girl, but I am back in the area and I hope to see her tonight. I know I didn't catch her name but I remember her appearance and voice... Pure beauty were they.

"FIVE MINUTES ED" Stu yells.

I sit up and grab Nigel, my guitar and walk out of my room. I get ready but she was on my mind. I grab a water bottle and take a drink. I put the lid back on and put it down, time to go on stage. The fans cheer of my name knowing I am coming out.

"She probably won't be here." I whisper to myself as I walk onto the middle of the stage.

I hear screams upon my arrival. I look at everyone there I smile, haven't seen her yet.

"Hello" I greet them.

Multiple screams mixed with greetings. I don't waste time and start up my first song of the night.

Give me love like her,

'cause lately I've been waking up alone,

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,