Chapter 6: the hug

"Come here..." boss said to me.. I nodded and walked to him, standing face to face. "You know you don't have to be scared killer, I'm not going to hurt you. " He said to me. " I stared at him, his dark cyan eyes stared softly back, showing he wasn't going to hurt or has no intention to hurt me.

"W...Why did you call me here sir?" I mumbled hoping he doesn't get upset. He let out a small sigh and stood up. I finch, backing up a bit. I closed my eyes but before I knew it... He hugged me gently.

His body heat made me calm down as I leaned against him. "You're safe here killer... none of us will hurt you..." He mumbled to me. I slowly hugged back, his body tensed but calmed back down after. The silence made the hug seem longer, the calming sound of him breathing made me smile......

I felt like i was wanted... he didn't seem to want to let go... I slowly leaned my head against his chest. I can hear his heartbeat.... He seemed calm... it was nice and slow.. i loved how calm he is..... i love how nice and sweet he is.... I..... love it.... i thought to myself... i couldn't help it.

Boss was always this cold guy.. now he's acting like dream... his 'used to be brother' Boss would say.. I like him like this... i just know he's in a good mood though..