Chapter 25

Dust stormed out of the room, leaving everyone else behind. I was a tiny bit confused why he left so I just let it be. Boss started to massage my waist, and up to my back. Feeling the slight movement against my scapula made me shiver. His slow calming movements calmed me down. Everyone watched the delicate touch. They looked impressed, maybe a bit surprised. “Can you lean up against the table killer?” Boss whispered quietly to me, letting me lean down as much as I wanted. The massage felt great but I was confused in a way.. Why infront of everyone? It being in the room, we’d both feel comfortable.

Boss seemed to be calm enough, it made everyone else calm. Like his energy affected them. Once he pushed his finger against a part on my back I let out a small grunt. Boss looked up at me with concern. “Did I hurt you?” He whispered, stopping his movements. “A little.. I-It’s fine though” I say to him, trying not to worry him about any sort of pain I felt in that moment. “Would you like me to finish this in the room? You might feel less pain then..” He muttered. 

“Bo- erm.. Nightmare, It’s fine, don't worry. You can continue if you want” Boss sighed, leaning his head against the back of my neck. Everyone else going back to their conversation.  Small murmurs and giggles leaving them after a bit. My body tensed, suspicion filled me…

What are they talking about…. Is it about me? Are they talking about something else?..

Boss seemed to have noticed, “Relax my queen.. It’s fine..”  I didn't reply, not even with the slightest bit of movement. Cross finally noticed the uncomfortable look on my face, “You okay kills?” Cross pointed out, interrupting horror. “I-I'm fine don't worry criss cross!..” I say out loud only to try to get out of boss’s lap. He held onto me tighter, holding my waist. “Where are you going my dear?...” He said in a raspy tone. “T-To the room..” I say. Horror and fell now having their attention on us, stared with both concern and confusion. “May I go with you..?” Boss said, letting me stand. “U-Uhm… If you want to!” I blurted out, standing up straight. Boss stood up with me, picking me up seconds later. Horror and Fell seemed quite surprised. Boss then walked out the room, walking to the bedroom. I hung onto the dark king, knowing he wouldn’t drop me, I was calm-ish..

Boss gently opened the door, pushing it open. Once the door opened it made a quiet bump against the wall. He walked over to our bed, gently placing me down. Soon he sat down next to me, pulling me into a small hug. I can hear his soul beating quicker and quicker, like he's getting embarrassed over a small hug. His tendrils now vanishing into his back. “Why did you get nervous, my queen..?” He muttered, knowing the answer already. “ I t-thought they were talking about me.. How stupid i must of looked..” He gently rubbed the back of my head, calming me down.

Dust walked by the room, looking at us. No lights on, only the light simmering from the door. I turned my head staring at dust, his face showing so little pain and sadness. He huffed softly, finally staring at my now translucent but noticeable eyelight. “He really does make you this happy..” He mouthed, walking out of sight. Sadness flooded over me.

“I hurt dust…” I thought, lifting myself away from the king in front of me. Everyone seems sad now.. Dust is upset, boss looks pained, I bet horror, fell, and cross are all crying about missing people… why did it have to be so sad.. I try to stand up but boss kept me on the bed, only two tentacles forming on his back, slowly forming into a heart. He tried to smile, but you can see his “lips” quivering. Tears formed in his eye. Oh how sweet he’s trying to be.. He pulled me closer, enough where there's no breathing room. Boss gently kissed me, I felt the warm tears against my cheeks, small sobbing sounds and hiccups coming from both of us.

Everyone heard, soon swarming the door, dust the only one not in sight. I pull away from the sad kiss, leaning my head against the sad king’ shoulder. Everyone seemed all sad, concerned, and worried. I sobbed louder. The pain of me knowing I hurt my best friend, made boss feel bad, and that everyone around me doesn't help any of this.. The pain hit me like a boulder falling off a cliff. I gripped onto boss’ jacket, the sobbing started to sound like screaming, boss now crying more, but calmed himself down a bit. All the others seemed hesitant to ask what happened..

I hate being the center of attention. . ..

_________________________________________

Damn, sad part eh? Kinda.. Just angst to build the story line, it's very necessary lol.
Well, I hope you little snowballs enjoyed this chapter, more will come soon. Again, I've been working on chapters during class, lunch, and at home so I am working hard to give y'all the finished story before I have to end it. I'm hoping I can have more than ehh…. 50+ chapters before i end it so please keep in check throughout the chapters and enjoy the rest of the story! <3