Part Two

WARNING: choking. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Disclaimer: YES EMILY HAS A DICK, SHE'S INTERSEXUAL, SO BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT, LOOK IT UP. STOP BEING IMMATURE ABOUT IT 🙄

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Jennifer threw her leg over me straddling my thighs, my hands went to her hips as she rotates them grinding against my cock. "Fuck Jennifer" she leans down and kisses my neck as she reaches between us grabbing my cock and she slides down on it.

"Fuck" she says quietly as I stretch her out, I can't believe I'm about to fuck her, I've always dreamed of this. She sits up placing her hands against my chest as she rides my cock bouncing up and down on it. I slap my hands against her ass. I peep Tara laying down at the foot of the bed watching us, her hands are between her legs.

"You look so fucking good riding my cock Jennifer" I say as I run my hands up and down her body. I slide my hands up and choke her a little, I feel her pussy squeeze my cock when I do that.

"You like being choked don't you?"

"Yes, please choke me" she says looking down at me as she rides my cock faster. I wrap my hands around her neck as I bring my legs up planting my feet against the bed. I thrust up into her as she moans my name loudly.

"Fuck that feels so good baby! You fuck me so good, don't stop" I pull out and turn her over, she gets on her knees between Taras legs. I get behind her and thrust my cock back inside. I watch as she starts eating Tara out. I grunt out at watching them. Tara is watching me fuck Jennifer with low eyes.

"Fuck that's so hot" I grip Jennifer's ass as I pound into her, our skin slapping together, she's gonna have bruises after tonight.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum Emily" she says as her body trembles. I rub my hands up her back and grip her shoulders as I pull out to the tip before slamming back in. I do that a few mores times until she starts cumming squeezing my cock.

"Get on your knees" I say to the girls. They both rush to their feet and get on their knees as I stand there stroking my cock. They put their faces together and hang their tongues out. They each bring a hand up to play with my balls.

"Fuck I'm cumming" I grunt out as I shot cum all over their faces. After I'm done I lay down breathing heavily, my hands covering my face.

"We aren't done yet" I hear Jennifer say.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I walked Tara out as Emily relaxed on the bed. I wanted a night alone and Tara was letting me use her place while she went to hang with Garcia. Everyone knew that I wanted Emily but I also wanted to help Tara.

I made my way back to the room and I smiled when I saw Emily snoring a little. I climbed on to the bed taking her cock into my hands. I sucked her off as she got hard in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her tip as I sucked her like a lollipop. I reached between my legs rubbing my pussy, her cock tasted so good after she fucked Tara and I, our juices mixing together. It got me so wet watching her take Tara the way she did.

"You look so perfect like that" I jumped when she fisted my hair in her hands. She lifted her hips up fucking my mouth, I gagged on her cock, letting spit drip down the sides of my mouth. "Good you're so slutty, Will would cry seeing my cock shoved down your throat like this" I could almost cum with her fucking my mouth like this. I pulled back as tears came to my eyes.

"God I love you fucking my mouth" she pulled me up and grabbed my face bringing me into a kiss. I grind down against her cock, my wet pussy shinning it up.

"Fuck you're so wet"

"It's all for you baby" she flips us over so she's between my legs, I moan as her cocks bumps into my clit, she pins my legs back and holds them down by the thighs, I grab her cock and place her against my entrance. She slides into me slowly letting me feel all of her, my head is spinning for the fullness she's bringing me.

"Fuck Jennifer.." she says laying down on top of me, I wrap my arms around her neck as she starts to thrusts into me long and slow, my toes are already tingling. She's touching places that have never been touched before. She's making my body do things that it's never done before.

"Please don't stop Emily" I moan into her ear, my nails are digging into her shoulders as I hold on to her. She goes deeper and I slam my eyes shut as she keeps hitting my gspot. "Fuck right there baby" my hands shake against her back as my orgasm rushes towards me.

"You gonna cum for me baby? Be a good girl for me"

"Yes, please don't stop. You're making me tingle" she sits up and grabs my legs pinning them back. I stare down at her cock as it slides into me over and over. I lick two fingers and bring them down rubbing my clit. It's hard under my fingers.

"Fuck Jennifer I'm gonna cum again" she looks so hot fucking me, the veins in her arms and hands popping out as she grips my thighs and fucks me faster.

"Pull out!" I yell as I feel myself cumming, she pulls out and rubs her cock up and down my pussy as I squirt all over the bed. She slams back in and lays down on top of me moaning into my ear.

"Give me all your cum baby, fill my pussy up with it. I'm gonna go home with it still inside of me. You own me now baby" she grunts into my ear, I feel her cock throbbing inside of me.

"Fuck I'm close baby" she sits back up and thrusts a few more times until she cums inside of me covering my walls. She falls back down against me. I kiss her neck and shoulder as she breathes heavily trying to calm down.

"Fuck that was amazing" she rolls off of me laying down, I turn and snuggle against her, my head laying on her chest.

"That was out of this world, I can't feel my legs" she chuckles and pulls me closer to her kissing my forehead.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

When we woke up the next morning Jennifer cooked us breakfast before we left so Tara could come back home. We made sure everything was clean as well too.

"So.. What does this mean for us?" I asked as I drove Jennifer home.

"Well.. I do like you, I always have.. Maybe we can continue this? Now that I've been fucked properly I can't just give it up now" I laugh as she grabs my hand.

"I like you too Jennifer but if we are going to do this we can't let this effect us at work. Any personal issues we have stay out of work okay?"

"You got it, it will be our special affair" I pulled up in front of her house and parked the car. She turns towards me biting her lip looking me up and down.

"Can I have a kiss?" She asks blushing. I roll my eyes and turn towards her.

"I suppose so" I'm so glad I got the darkest tint I could get when I got this car. I fisted my hand in her hair pulling her into a kiss. We swirled our tongues around together. I pulled back before we got carried away and Will comes out here.

"Text me later?" She asks before climbing out of the car.

"Of course baby, I'll see you Monday at work" she waves at me before closing the door, my eyes follow her as she walks into the house.

I can't believe I just fucked Tara and Jennifer. Dreams really do come true.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

THE END. THIS STORY WILL NOT HAVE ANY UPDATES. NO YOU CANT CONTINUE IT ON YOUR OWN.

Jemily with a side of Tara. Don't hate on Tara and yes we know it's Jemily but damn give other characters love too. 🙄

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this quick little story! Stay tuned for more stories ❤️✌🏾