Lacrosse

Jacey did go to the Lacrosse game. She felt horrible about running out and not saying anything. Sitting on a seat she watched as the boys talked with the coach. Scott noticed a semi familiar smell and turned, seeing Jacey on the bleachers. Scott nudged Stiles till they were both staring at the girl. She had a book in her lap and was reading it silently. Suddenly two girls plopped down next to her.

Jacey glanced and saw the brunette and red head.

"Hi im Allison. This is Lydia. Whats your name?" The brunette smiled at her. Jacey only opened the cover of her book that held her name on it.

Jacey Cole

"Jacey? Cool." Jacey nodded before looking to the field. The boys waved at her but she just ducked her head.

All in all the game went smoothly. Beacon Hills won and no supernatural activities happened until the boys noticed that Jacey was gone. Scott frowned as he flashed his golden eyes, searching for the antisocial teen. Finally he found her but she wasnt alone. Derek....

"What are you doing? Leave her alone!" Scott growled as he and Stiles saw Derek gripping Jacey's arms. Derek looked at them then back to Jacey.

"What happened?"

Jacey just looked at them confused and looked up at Derek. He could read her eyes.

"They dont know do they?" Derek asked her quietly. Jacey started to struggle in his grip, panic flushing her cheeks and apparently her scent. Scott let out a low growl.

"Let. Her. Go!"

Derek ignored him and pulled Jacey into his chest, it almost looked like...a hug. Jacey immediately started to struggle against him before falling limp into his arms, hugging him back. Stiles paused, narrowing his eyes at them.

"Wait...do you know each other?" Derek dropped his arms from tge younger teen. She didn't look him in the eyes as she back up to Scott and hid behind him slightly.

"Something like that." Derek sneered at him. He started walking away but turned back to Jacey. "Tell your mom I said hi." Before disappearing. Jacey sighed before giving Scott and Stiles a silent thank you.

"Come on, we'll take you home." Stikes steered her to his beat up blue jeep. "Your carriage awaits m'lady!"

Jacey giggled lightly and claimed into the back with ease, getting herself situated. Stiles drove making small talk with Scott before said boy turned to Jacey from the passenger side.

"So how do you know Derek?" Jacey frowned and looked out the window before motioning for a pen and paper. Scott hurriedly grabbed the items whike hitting his head on the glass window.

"Dude my jeep!" Stiles whined whike Jacey giggled again before scribbling down her answer.

I knew him since I was small.

"But how?"

He and his sisters would babysit me when my mom and dad went out.

"Hey where is your dad?" Stiles asked as he glanced at the paper. "Does he work late or something?" Jacey but her lip as she felt tes rs resurface in her eyes.

He's dead.

The rest of the ride was silent, not even the music playing. Jacey stared at the surroundings of the late night. Sje just wanted to sleep. When they parked outside her house, Jacey crawled through the front and stumbled out. Scott caught her arm before she completely fell.

"Hey, Jacey. Im sorry about your dad."

Jacey gave him a small smile that said, "Its ok...you didn't know."

"If it makes you feel any better...my dads gone too."

"My mom died when I was 8." Stikes voice rang behind her. Jacey looked at the two boys she was slowly considering her friends.

"My dads not dead but-"

"He should be and he's a dick." Stiles interrupted. Jacey giggled and shook her head. Giving the boys a small goodbye hug she went into her house and sighed. That night turned out better then planned.