New Home New Life New....forget it

"Say GoodBye as We Dance with the Devil Tonight

"Don't you dare look at him in the eye

"As we dance with the Devil Tonight"

Nodding her head softly to her favorite song, a young girl turned her head toward the window where blurs of nature came to view. The small song mixed her feelings of ever leaving home. She curled into herself as she rested against the door of the jeep.

"Trembling

"Crawling across my skin

"Feeling your cold dead eyes

"Stealing the life of mine

The young teen looked over at her mother who's pale face glanced back and gave a weak smile. She gave one in return. Ever since her father died, her mother hasn't been coping well. None of them were, but they still stuck together though the young girl would much rather stay away from where her loving father grew up.

"I believe in you

"I can show you that

"I can see right through

"All you empty lies and i wont stay long

"In this world so wrong"

Pulling into a small driveway made her stomach flip. Her dark ebony black hair fell infront of her face as her eyes searched for the missing link. Nothing could make her happy right now. She hasnt spoken since the passing of her father, nor would she plan on it. Stepping out, she caught sight of two teen boys next door, throwing a lacrosse ball around. His favorite sport.

"Say GoodBye as we Dance with the Devil tonight

"Don't you dare look at him in the eye

"As we Dance with the Devil tonight

One of the boys, the younger one, looked toward her, as if he heard the screaming voice of Breaking Benjamin. That made the older boy turn toward her. He had a buzz cut head and from her stance a lean, lanky body. He was staring at her wide eyed while his fluffy haired friend smiled and waved at her. Shaking her head, she stood from the car, ripped jeans and combat boots visible with her white blouse like shirt that hung lose on her body.

"Hold on

"Hold on...."

Turning of the distraction, she closed the door and walked next to her mom, not giving the boys another glance.

XXX

A few moments later as they found their rooms, a knock was heard and her mother quickly answered. A deep voice sounded from the front door.

"Hello. I'm John Stilinski, Sheriff of Beacon Hills. You must be our new neighbors." Her mother answered softly with a small smile.

"Yes, hello. I'm Denise Cole."

The younger girl thumped her way down the stairs, her drum sticks banging down to the tune of The Legacy by Black Veil Brides or BVB. Four heads turned to her and she saw the two boys frim earlier were with the Sheriff. Her mother sighed and made a motion to come. Jumping from the last stair, she made her way over to the group.

"And this is my daughter, Jacey." She nodded at them and declined the handshake with a turn back to the stairs. 

"Jacey, love, why don't you hang out with these boys? You will make your first friends here." Her mother proposed. Jacey froze at the top of the stairs and looked down. The two boys looked at each other before the sheriff answered.

"You both can come over to the house. We can get to know each other." The sheriff smiled and Jacey got dragged out by her mom. They took the two ladies to the house next door. Jacey raised an eyebrow at the boys who were rubbing shoulders with her.

Guess they don't have personal space,she huffed amused, electric eyes burning with laughter wanting to escape. But she didn't let it. 

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude but what are your boy's names?" Denise smiled as the boys walked into the kitchen and they followed.

"Well this one's Scott, he's not mine." The puffy haired boy gave a glass of water to the both of them with a smile and brown puppy eyes. Suddenly, a loud crash made him whip around and looked conflicted, like he didn't know whether to laugh or groan. The older boy was looking at the broken plates then us then back again like a repeating pattern.

"And this is Stiles," The sheriff sighed as the boy stuck his hand into his jacket pockets and grinned cheekily. "He is mine." Stiles pouted at the distressed tone of the sheriff. Jacey let out a small giggle at how cute he looked and the boys grinned at her. 

"Why don't you two take Jacey up to Stile's room, Scott." John huffed lightly and chatted back with Jacey's mother. Scott shrugged and looked at Jacey. 

"You wanna go upstairs?" 

A shrug was all they got in reply before she put her hands in her pockets and walked up the stairs, drum sticks in her back pockets. She heard the boys scurry after her and Stiles immediately faced Jacey and she turned, breath hitched at how close they were. He had flushed cheeks before he opened a door and walked in. Jacey sighed and blinked up at Scott who had a tilted head and gently took her hand and pulled her in. Jacey looked around the room humming to herself.

"Sooooo Jacey....why did you move to Beacon Hills?"

Jacey froze go a moment before looking at Stiles. She blinked and turned back around.

"Do you talk?" Scott asked this time. Jacey gave a brief nod. She was more interested on why he had women's jewelry.

"Are you just choosing not to talk to us?" Stiles then asked. Jacey rolled her eyes and looked to the curious eyes with a raised eyebrow and shook her no.  Jacey picked up a braclet with a cresent moon on it and held it with a conflicted look. Stiles gasped while Scott started laughing.

"That's uh that's not m-mine." He muttered. "I mean I bought it but I was gonna give it to someone but they uh didn't want it?" Stiles ended with a question.

"I mean you can try it on...uh here." he took the braclet and put it on the pale girl and locked the clasp. "There. Perfect fit." Jacey blushed while Stiles blinked looking down at her eyes. They looked just let me Derek's werewolf eyes.

Scott coughed with a smirk.

"So Jacey do you wanna come to our lacrosse game?"

They watched as Jacey winced but nodded looking away from everyone. Scott smelled the salt of tears and frowned.

"Jacey you ok-?" the girl bolted out of the room and ran down the stairs. The boys were chasing after her, yelling her name. She ripped the door open and ran to her house doing the same. She went to her room and started to sob. A few moments later her mom rubbed her back before leaving the girl alone.

XXX

"What is she doing?" Stiles asked Scott softly as they went back inside, into Stiles room.

Scott frowned and looked down feeling bad.

"Shes crying."