Chapter 10

Critical

After a while of persuading him to dip in the hot spring, he finally gave in. Our session finished and I felt my back relieved. I think soreness in some parts of my body somehow perished. He's hesitant since he was not appeased with their earlier service. Well, since we're already here. Why not enjoy most of it.

It's also delightful since there's a store just miles away to shop for some swimwear. Although we have some spare clothes in the car for emergency reasons, it's more convenient to shop here.

The tub is round and there are rocks surrounding it. The corners are filled with green plants of various types. The hot spring is just on the side of the room we rented to dress up so it's covered. Some walls are made with bamboo, and some walls and the floor are tiled. You can clearly see the dimming sky since the ceiling is open in this space.

I smirked when he started dipping himself in the hot spring, topless. I leaned on his chest while we were in the tub. He kissed my neck. I could feel him trying to slow it down even though I could feel his member gradually going thick.

He cupped my breast. I felt this hands pulling the strings of the knot of my top and gently kneading it directly beneath the water.

"What have you talked about with Hailey?" He whispered.

"She said since childhood she always stole your girls and you guys always compete whoever makes more girlfriends..." I laughed remembering that. It looks like she just slip her tongue with that information, though. Like she didn't intend to chat about it.

I watched his defined jaw through our reflection on the water kissing my neck with eyes shut.

"And you also used to say that you're often in the library to learn business. What an oxymoron." Our eyes met through our reflection on the water.

"The first statement happened in secondary level while the second statement happened in higher secondary."

I narrowed my eyes. "Is there a lot of girls tailing you while you're studying then?"

He raise his brows and smirked then after that he shook his head. He collected some strands of my hair and place them on my left shoulder.

"Don't act as if you have few girls in your past. For sure you have loads of them in all varieties. With eyes formed as hearts, willing to kiss your balls."

He grunted. "Here we go with this conversation again."

"Well, how about you, is there a lot of boys tailing you while you're studying?" He asked, clearly diverting the topic on me. His arms snaked around me as he buried his face on my shoulder.

"Of course, not. Unlike you. My mom is strict when it comes to boys since my dad is the epitome of jackass-ness."

"Well, with that. Let's forget the past and move forward for the present." He whispered and made me turn my head to kiss him. His kisses are thorough and aggressive.

"Damn." I heard his soft curse. He lifted me and sat on the edge of the tub. He made me straddle on him. When I faced him, his eyes immediately darted on me.

"Can you do me a favor?" He said huskily as he grabbed both of my hands and planted kisses on them.

"What?"

"Let me borrow your hand..." He said vaguely and figuratively but I already know what he meant by that. He freed his member from his trunks.

He's massive and it's standing tall and hard. He grabbed both of my wrists making their lead to his shaft. I felt him twitch on my hand.

He guided my palm by motioning it up and down. When I accidentally hit the very peak of his shaft, he moaned. Both of his brows scrunched. After a while, he took his hands off my hands and let me be. His finger glided on my folds. His other hand reached my chest and cupped it thrice before his thumb found the center and circled it.

Taehyung slid his hand on the band of my panties and downed it. When he was struggling to take it off, he just straight-up ripped it off. I glanced at it but he grabbed my jaw and started kissing me again.

"Fuck! Don't squeeze it." He muttered, but before I could even stroke one more time, white-hot liquid already splurted. My jaw went half opened, I felt a bit of it splashed on my lips and jaw.

Taehyung wiped it away with his thumb. "I'm sorry for getting you dirty."

He put his member back inside his trunks. It's still aroused. The bulge is evident.

"You're still hard." He leaned his forehead on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I already ejaculated so that one should be fine."

"Taehyung, come on..." I pleaded.

I lifted my waist. Every move, I can feel the tip of his member. He tried to resist by stifling my hips in place.

"Taehyung-"

"Damn it!" he cursed and entered me abruptly.

I was ecstatic and thrilled when he moved quickly after entering me. Along with his forceful and quick thrust, I moaned so loudly. Instantly, I felt a surge of pleasure, relaxation, and desire. He didn't wait for me to calm down. He pounded me hard like he was waiting for this after a long time of famine.

When we went home, my mind was clouded about what we did in the hot spring. I am watching TV in the living room while Taehyung is preparing some dinner. In the middle of the drama, breaking news flashed. At first, I was nonchalant to hear the news but then I heard the mention of my mother. Everything turned dark.

“Breaking news: CEO Dorothy Kim's car was ambushed past 8 p.m. this evening. She’s severely injured and now in critical condition at the hospital. Meanwhile, the driver that was with him was declared dead on arrival..."