Chapter 5

Complacent

"Ah, Taehyung!"

He put one hand on the small of my back and the other on my stomach, which he snaked around me for support.

As he entered me to the hilt from behind, I was moaning uncontrollably. Standing and naked, he was facing my back and looking at me like a mad man. I convulsed uncontrollably as the force of his release shook my entire body. I was already climaxing with the highest and most fierce climax of my life. His pace quickened. I was too preoccupied with my own senses to descry the roughness of his swift and aggressive movements.

I woke up when I felt a soothing caress on my cheeks. His charming face greeted my morning. "You're sweating. Are you okay?" He inquired as he cleared the drips off my sweat with his thumb, unhurriedly and delicately.

Wait, was that only a wet dream?

"I am fine. I just had a dream." I said hoarsely and flashed a little smile.

He leaned closer to kiss my cheeks and whispered in my ear. "Dream... hm... what's in your dream?"

"We are doing it."

His eyes widened for a fleeting moment but then smirked came afterwards. "What are we doing? Can you give me a hint?" I felt his hot breath on my cheeks.

My face turned beet red. He already knows what I am referring to but proceeded to tease me like this!

"You're rough and aggressive... entering me from behind..." I said quietly that made him grunt stressfully.

"Is your back okay now?" He asked, obviously dodging the topic.

I tried to get up to check on it. "It still aches but not as bad as before," I responded.

"I was afraid thinking I made it worse. I'll make an appointment to let a professional deal with it..."

He get up and hugged me from behind. His jaw was on my shoulder. "Of course, it must be a straight female." He added.

"My pregnant wife is glowing so much. I think boys will vie for your attention once they saw you." His muffled voice on my shoulder blades.

"Tss... did you get that script on the internet?"

"Hmm... no. I truly feel like I am living with a goddess now and then. I want to bed her but she's still fragile. She looks so gorgeous and erotic. She's like a porcelain, you need to take care of thoroughly." He kissed my nape.

"And I know that goddess would drive away those bastards. The goddess is obsessed with my kisses, touch and hold.. she's head over the heels only for me." He sounds so proud and complacent.

"You should just join some poetry contest now." I jokingly mumbled. "Why? You don't believe it?"

He held my wrist and placed it on his crotch. I felt how his member twitched when it touched my palm. The bulge is evident even with his pants on! I immediately withdraw my hand. That was so sudden. He did this once again!

"Pervert!" I shrieked.

He whispered in my ear. "You believe me now.. hmm.." I felt his tongue's tip lick the centre of my ear. He then nipped my earlobe. "You should narrate your dream some other night detail to detail so that we could perform it soon."

"Some other night? Why not now?"

He grinned evilly. "You want to drive me insane the whole day then? Some other night, so I could deal with it after while watching you sleep."

I lightly punched his chest. He knows very well how to tease me.

"Damn it. I need to use the bathroom." He excused himself.

I chuckled after he left. I was about to rise when his phone vibrated on the side table. I went near to it and decided to browse.

Mom:

Son, you didn't attend the business meeting together with the boards yesterday. They'd already adjusted to hold it virtually but you're still not around.

They're planning to demote you and worst, to remove you. I know your wife is pregnant but you also have your responsibility aside from that.

You worked hard to redeem it for your grandfather.

The company is failing. We don't have enough assets to cover loans and taxes because of your absence and lack of management.

Your dad dealt with it to cover you up. Still, your position is at risk. Are you going to back off just like that?

My mind went blank after I scanned it. I always asked how his work is going on but he consistently assures me that it was doing fine! In reality, it wasn't! My pregnancy is complicated, he took care of me 24/7 but that doesn't mean he'll abandon his company! And the business fusion had just been done months ago.

He worked hard to climb the ladder thorned with spikes to reach where he is at now and now he's risking it!

Breakfast, I immediately raise that concern to him. "Your mother messaged you."

His mouth went half-opened. He held my hand and brushed it with his thumb. "The company's fine, don't worry." He already knew what the message is about! He still turned a blind eye!

"Fine? What? Both companies would fail!"

"No, your company has 50% of my share under your name so even if I'll be demoted or get fired or will go bankrupt, with our stocks down, and me acquiring some of our shares to your company. The stock market would benefit the latter side."

He said as if it makes the situation any better. No. It doesn't make it better.

"No... I don't want that. You've already done enough. Your company needs you."

"Someone will take over. We can still move forward. Using the 30% of my shares, I bought it with financial assets that have a potential to increase in value." Potential. He's too complacent for something that isn't still certain!

I looked at him unbelievably. "Please, just do it." I slacked his hands off. His decision seems sturdy. His parents also have their business to take care of. Her mother mentioned that he worked hard to redeem it for his grandfather.

What is more important to you, Taehyung? Your work or me? His job is demanding, and he is responsible for a large number of people, not just for the company's stocks, but also for his thousands of employees. I don't want to force him to decide but he's forcing me to take action!

"I'll divorce you if you still won't do it," I said the last straw I could think of to enlighten him about his priorities.