First Night Home 🏠✨🌠

Taehyung, Daisy and Yeontan arrived home. Daisy was looking forward to seeing her new room.

"Your room is over here", said Taehyung as he helped Daisy with her bags.

When Daisy saw her room she gasped. The walls were a pale pink. There was a soft fluffy rug in the middle of the floor. Pastel shelves with books and toys lined one wall. The opposite wall had a poster with animals. The bed had fluffy pastel blankets and BT21 plushies.

"Do you like it?" asked Taehyung.

"I love it, Appa!", Daisy squealed rushing over to the bed and picking up the stuffies. "I want to have a tea party."

Taehyung helped place the stuffies and tea set on the rug. Yeontan settled down for a nap nearby. He was given a cup even though he couldn't use it.

"Would you like a snack?", Taehyung asked after a while of playing.

"I would like fruit please", Daisy said as she poured more pretend tea for the Cooky plush.

Taehyung was impressed with her healthy choice and went to the kitchen. He cut up red apples, banana and a few grapes and placed them in small bowls for each of them.

"Your fruit is ready, wash your hands", he called out.

Shortly after Daisy came in with Cooky in hand and Yeontan trailing behind.

"These are my favorites, how did you know?" Daisy asked as she sat at the table.

"Appas know these things", Taehyung smiled as they began eating. The Little Centre had given him a list of foods she can and can't have.

🍎🍌🍇🍎🍌🍇🍎🍌🍇🍎🍌🍇🍎🍌🍇

Later they had dinner then did some drawing.

Daisy began to look sleepy

"Looks like it's time to get ready for bed, Little Flower", said Taehyung.

Soon Daisy was sitting in bed holding her Gingerbread plush. Yeontan was on the bed sitting by her feet. She was too tired for a story tonight so Taehyung sang her a song. Once she was asleep, Taehyung picked up Yeontan to carry him to his little dog bed and turned out the light.

What will they do tomorrow?

🌠✨⭐🌠✨⭐🌠✨⭐🌠✨⭐🌠✨⭐🌠

Author note: Hi all, thank you for reading. I hope you are enjoying this so far. Daisy is a very girly character because I relate to that the most.

Please vote and comment, it is very encouraging. See you soon on the next adventure. 💜