first meeting..

OOC//; Hi! Before this story starts I just wanna say that some other chapters are gonna be rewritten because GOOD LORD 2020-2021 me was a terrible writer.
So in short I will be re-writing some of the other chapters because they are HORRIBLE^^ so heads up if you notice some minor adjustments to the story. That's all I have to say, and also I may have already said this in the heads up page but whatever I'm over explaining-ish sooooo thanks and farewell:DD

Alright.

This story starts off with me.
Hi im corrupted rectangle, do not ask question about my name whatsoever it is fucking complicated.
I'm just a casual used-to-be drug addict who has anger-issues but my family calls me "tiny tempered." Which is stupid honestly.
And what's so interesting about a story of a sad little old bisexual man who has anger issues and seemingly dies at the end well that's where your wrong.

About a week ago after I got fired from my job which was something about retail I don't give shit, I encountered this ADD on the tv.
I didn't really thought much of the commercial but when I heard it out it caught my attention immediately.

"HEY THERE NEED MONEY,A LIFE AND MORE?!! THEN JOIN OUR GAMESHOW TO WIN ANY THING YOU COULD IMAGINE!!"...

To be honest that add was pretty annoying since it looked like something from the 90s-80s or something but it WAS on the right moment...

because my life was straight up a disaster.
I lost my job and I had no money to pay my damn rent. My relatives thought of me as a permanent asshole cause poverty and shit.
i had no other choice to join I guess...
I've heard of other objects joining aswell and some were well.. dead or insane and I hope I WONT get the same results...

Anyways.

When I got the chance too I wrote an email to the show hoping I could get in but I'm not much of a high expectations kind of thing and I do have a criminal record so there's no way ill-

And in my shock I was surprised that they responded quickly.
they said that they'll pick me up with a Lamborghini.

What the fuck?
A fucking Lamborghini?!
How rich can this game show can be? This might worth the money I guess.
Hold on a second did they just accepted me? Without hesitation? If I have to say for myself then that'd be a grave mistake to do but it is for the cash so I'll take it.

After a few minutes of chatting with whoever was the one operating the damn computer they sended me a schedule on what and which time to wake up on and..

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

2AM WHAT.
THAT EARLY?!?! I MEAN WHAT TYPE OF GAMESHOW MAKE THEIR CONTESTANTS WAKE UP AT FUCKING 2AM IN THE DAMN MORNING.

I didn't want to be fucking rude because they'll probably kick me out as soon as I complain about the schedule so I reply with-

"Ok sure thxs I'll make sure I wake up at 2am."

I'm just bubbling my anger right now.
I'm sorry if I'm ranting how this gameshow makes their soon-to-be contestants wake up in

2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING

But I can't complain can't I?

Fast forward. I patiently wait for my ride at 5am and the Lamborghini arrived at 7am.
Yes you heard me.

7am.

Wanna know how shitty their own schedule is exactly? This shitty.

After 2hours I was at the location they said in the email.