chapter 5

I walk into the kitchen towards the fridge. I open it and grab a bottle of water suddenly thirsty. Once I open it I walk back to the living room and sit down on the couch. I take a sip of my water and put it back down on a table next to me beside a lamp. I slip my phone out of my pocket and navigate my way to the internet. I first check my twitter: nothing new, it’s all boring. I check my facebook second: again, nothing new. I decide to get up from the couch and grab my earphones from my purse which is lying limply on the kitchen counter. Once I have my earphones in hand I connect them to my phone and press “shuffle”. I walk back to the couch and lay down still listening to my music. After awhile I close my eyes. When I open my eyes again I notice I fell asleep. I check the clock on the wall. I was only asleep for about 45 minutes. I hear the shower’s still on so Annelle’s still in there. I grab my phone and pause the song I was listening to. I decide whether or not I should text Harry.

Maybe he’s busy right now….but maybe he’s bored and has nothing to do……well maybe he doesn’t want to talk to me right now…..maybe he does….

In the end I finally decide to text him.                                                  

Hello! If you’re busy then I’m sorry to bother…… -Cristina

I’m not busy and since when is a lovely girl like you a bother? -Harry ;)

Well…..never mind. -Cristina

I thought so…..so what’s up? -Harry

Nothing much….bored out of my mind….how about you? -Cristina

I’m doing nothing, just watching the rest of the boys fool around with, Louis asking me questions every 5 secs. They’re all SUPER hyper…. -Harry

Even Liam? -Cristina

Yes, even Liam…. -Harry

I get another text from him before I can even think of a response.

Do you want to hear them? -Harry

Um……sure…. I guess…… -Cristina

Seconds later harry’s calling me.

“Hellooooo!” he greets me over the phone.

“Hey.” I answer.

“So why are you so bored out of your mind?”

“Well because Marie is reading and if you disturb her she will literally bite your head off.”

“Hmm….well thanks for the heads up. But what about Annelle?”

“Oh, She’s taking the longest shower known to mankind.

He laughs.

“Interesting.”

“I’m not kidding. She’s been in there for almost an hour and she’s still not out yet.”

“Hmmm…….maybe she fell through the toilet.”

“Yes, Harry, because that would definitely happen!”

“You never know…..so would you like to hear the foolishness of these 4 very special guys?”

“Ummmm……uhhhh…….sure, I guess…….”

I then hear a familiar noise. When I realize what the sound is, I start laughing.

“Who gave Liam Pepsi?”

“Ahhhh! That- would be Louis.”

In the background I hear yell Louis yell:  “I heard my name Harry! What are you talking about? And with whom?”

“Well if you must know Lou, I was telling someone that it was your brilliant idea to give Liam Pepsi.”

“Yes that would be the brilliant idea of Louis “The Tommo” Tomlinson! And who is this someone?”

"Well I’m not telling yet.”

“HAARRRYYYY!” he whines

“Nope….I’m not telling you yet.”

“Fine.”

I hear silence from the other line as Louis stomps away from harry.

I giggle at Louis’ immatureness.

“Ok. Well I’ll see you tomorrow then. I got to go, Annelle just got out of the shower and I’m guessing she’s very hungry.” I announce

“Awwwww! Do you really have to go?”

“Yes I really do.”

 “Can I text you?”

“Sure if you want.”

“Ok. Enjoy the rest of your evening then. And remember, tomorrow at 5. Be ready!”

“Yeah. But wait! where are we going?”

“That’s for us guys to know and you girls to find out tomorrow.”

“Ugghhh! Why?!?”

“Because we say so! Wear something casual and comfortable.”

"Fine! See you tomorrow.”

“Ok bye.”

As I hang up the phone, Annelle comes out of the bathroom with Marie right behind her.

“We have a problem!” Marie reports.