chapter 9

Annelle and Marie just follow me out of the hotel in sheer excitement and anxiousness. Once we’re outside I looked around, but I found no sign of Harry anywhere. I feel someone come up very close behind me. I try to turn around but the person has a very tight grip on me.

“You look lovely, curly….” He says in super seductive voice that sends chills down my spine. And I tense up.  He then laughs and hugs me.

“I’m sorry. Did I scare you?” Harry apologizes.

“A little bit. But you’re not forgiven, Harry.” I say very seriously.

I look back and find my two cousins laughing.

“Thanks for letting me know that there was a pedophile behind me!” I call out while giving them a glare, which makes them laugh even more.

“Cristina, please forgive me?”

“Right now? Nope. Not just yet. I dont think you deserve to be forgiven at the moment.”

“Fine then.”

I turn to glance at Annelle and Marie, still laughing like crazy. I then feel two arms wrap around my waist. I’m lifted and thrown over Harry’s shoulder.

“Harry! Put me down!” I shout, startled by the sudden action.

“Never!”

“Put! Me! Down! Now!”

“Not until you forgive me!”

“Well you’re going to be carrying me for awhile then.”

“Ok then. Not a problem. You’re pretty light anyway.”

I whimper in response.

“Well let’s go then!”

“Where exactly?” Marie asks suspiciously.

“I can’t say. It’s a surprise. But we’re going to walk over there because it’s close by.”

A little sigh escapes Marie.

“You and curly here can switch if you want.” Harry offers

I give her a death glare.

“No. No. Don’t worry. I’m fine.” She objects.

Harry chuckles. He pokes me.

“Why are you being mean?”

“I am not! She’s just way too lazy!” I declare.

He laughs.

“shut up. I’m still upset with you.” I remind him, pouting. 

-A few minutes of walking-

“So where are the others?” Annelle speaks up after a few mintues of small talk and silence between each other.

“They’re waiting for us over there.” Harry responds.

“Oh.”

I take a glimpse at Annelle and notice she looks emotionless, a bit disappointed even. I completely spaced out, wondering what was going on with Annelle. My thoughts were interrupted by Harry, poking my side.

“What’s wrong, love?” he asks, concerned.

“Nothing.” I reassure him.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Ok.”

Then it hit me with such guilt and such hatred towards myself. She’s like that because Harry barely even looks at her but look how he’s being with me. I’m such an idiot. I’m practically torturing her.

“Harry?” I whisper to him.

“Yes?” he answers.

“Can you put me down now?”

“I’ll have to think about that…”

“Harry, I’m serious. Please put me down.”

“Do you forgive me then?”

“Yeah, sure. I forgive you.”

“Ok then. You can be put down now.”

We stop briefly so Harry can put me down.

“Thanks.” I say once my feet touch the ground.

He nods in response. I walk over to Annelle and give her a sympathetic look. She just shakes her head and walks past me. Marie’s stares at me with a questioning look. I look at her and then look away; meaning to just forget about it. We all continue to walk in silence.

~x~x~

links to the girls' outfits.

Annelle:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73854656

Marie:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73854811

Cristina:  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73855018