1

Rin okumura was currently upside down with a thick root wrapped around his ankle, holding him captive

A tall girl with only a towel covering her, stood threateningly in front of him. Not only was she intimidating but she also had a gun pointed at him.

He was only looking for his dorm room 602. Now he's here swaying side to side upside down. He flinch back when he felt the cold steel press on his forehead.

"Start talking before I bust a cap in yo ass" she cocked the gun showing how serious she was. Rin practically start singing like a canary.

"Mephisto told I was supposed to live here. You can even go and ask him. Just hurry and let me go I'm getting sick" his face was turning a little green. She simply hummed.

A green vine came from behind her handing her a phone. She steps away from Rin but didn't falter her aim. After a few rings Mephisto finally answers.

"Hello my dear Cece, to what do I owe the pleasure of receiving a call from you" Mephisto states with great poise.

"Don't give me that bullshit. You know why I'm calling"Rin watches her with curious eyes. He slowly crepts up to his ankle but stop when a bullet came hurling next to him.

"I suggest that you don't move. We don't want anything to happen now, do we?" She caress the gun across his cheek gracefully. He gulps silently and nods.

"Oh dear, I hope you didn't shoot your new dorm mates" Mephisto said teasingly. One of Cereza's eyebrow raised not that he could see it.

"Dorm mates? When were you going to tell me of this fucking arrangement" Mephisto simply chuckles. Rin's eyes practically popped out of his eyes.

"DORM MATES?" Cereza nods confirming his question.

"I told you this morning at 6:34 a.m. exactly. You were concocting something that you refuse to tell me about. You replied with 'yeah whatever as long as they don't touch my shit I'm cool' and you sent me off with a fuck off. Does that refresh your memory?" Mephisto explains casually with a small chuckle at the end. Cereza tries to recall this event.

" I remember now. Well that solves this shitty problem, Bye Mephisto" she lets makes a gesture for the root to release Rin from its grasp. Not having a lot of time to register it he fell onto his back with a loud thud.

"Bye My Dear" she hangs up and hands her phone back to the vine behind her.

"YOU SHOULD AT LEAST WARN PEOPLE BEFORE YOU GO DROPPING THEM ON THEIR BACKS" Rin rubs his now sore back. Cereza rolls her eyes at how dramatic he was being.

"Don't be such a pussy" she pulls him up to his feet with ease.

"So what's your name dorm mate? I'm Cereza Halls" she holds her hand out for him to shake it.

"Rin okumura, nice to meet you" he place his hands into hers and shake it slightly. His eyes unconsciously observe her appearance but quickly looks away remembering she's only wears a towel.

"Aren't you going to put on some clothes lady?!" Rin's face was beet red now. Cereza looks down remembering she was still in a towel. She smirks devilishly.

"Aww how cute, you're embarrassed. You should be grateful that your little eyes can witness such perfection as myself" she poses suggestively. His entire face felt as though it was engulfed in flames. She laughs at his reaction.

"I think we're going to be great friends" she waves and went to her floor.

"What the hell was that? So uncool" he scratches his head in frustration messing up his hair in the process.

"So I see you've met Cereza" Rin let's out a yelp. He turns around and see Yukio smiling.

"You know that crazy lady?"

"That crazy lady is the same age as you and the daughter of Mephisto"

"WHAT?"

"Yup, and she's also a exorcist in training"

Cya next chapter