2

"Child, we're running out of herbs for the suckers" Ace informs Cereza who was sorting her books

"Child, we're running out of herbs for the suckers" Ace informs Cereza who was sorting her books. The books consist of knowledge of witchcraft and horror stories.

"Well yeah I did put together like 10 batches this week. We don't need to stock up for a while" Ace certainly didn't like that answer so being the paranoid demon that he is he went off on her.

"Don't need to stock up? What if they decide to buy all our batches and we won't have anything left for you? WHAT IF A FIRE HAPPEN RESULTING IN TEMPORARY SHUT DOWN? WHAT IF SOME NARCISSIST ASSWIPE DECIDES TO B-" Cereza loud groan stop his rants.

"Alright, Alright, you paranoid fuck. I'll go stock up on supplies if it will appease you" She rolls her eyes. She quickly puts her books away deciding they will have to wait to get organized.

"It would very much so. Now put on some clothes" Ace went to her closet to pick out her an outfit. She sighs dramatically. She reluctantly puts on her bra and fix up her hair.

He throws the outfit he chose onto the bed. Cereza let's out a whistle of approval. "You've gotten better my friend."

"It's not like I've been around you for 13 years or anything" He sarcastically remarks. She laughs and puts on her clothes. Turning to Ace she starts posing.

"Good now let's go before something happens" she rolls her eyes and picks him up. Ace made himself in the girl's arm.

"You got everything right?" She checks and once she finds everything in the right spot she nods. Satisfied he relaxes in the girl's arm. She took out her key and stuck it into the lock. Giving it a twist she opens the door to see a huge bridge with a grassy hill landscape in the distance.

After the long walk they finally arrived at Futsuma-Ya. She burst into the shop startling the poor woman.

"Heya auntie, I'm here to stock up on stuff" the woman puts her smoking pipe.

"The usual for my best customer?"

"Ya Know It Auntie" Cereza smirks. Mrs. Moriyama just laughs and went to gather Cereza's usual.

"So Auntie, how's life treating ya?" She hears the older woman groans loudly. She walks back into the main part of the shop with a wooden crate.

"Not so good, Shiemi's legs has gotten worst. I've took her to plenty doctors only for them to tell me she's fine. It's gotten so bad that she can't even stand so I decided to call an exorcist to check up on her" she sighs heavily. Cereza hummed.

"How about I take a look? It won't cost ya a pretty penny" the older woman didn't get a chance to reply. Cereza was already out the door.

"Why did you offer to help that lady? We could've went on with our day without this crap" Ace hissed out. She laughs quietly. They finally get down the first pair of stairs and goes up the next.

"Still as narrow minded as ever I see. Look at the bigger picture babe, if we help we could get a little reward. I could probably cut a deal and save some money"she said with a cunning smirk.

"But you already have a lot of money and stuff. Why would you need more?"he looks at her puzzle....well as puzzled as he can get in the toy body.

"Naive Little Ace, have you forgotten I'm human? I was born to be greedy and crave more" she smirks smugly. He just sighs and goes back to being quiet.

 He just sighs and goes back to being quiet

Longer chapters after this one(probably)