Chapter 9 : It Was A Lie All Along

1 week later

I've been avoiding Luke all week long, I think it was the right choice to ignoring him for a little but because it helped me to understand what I should do next.

I can't belive I'm actually saying this but I'm gonna give Luke a shot.

I know, I know I said that I was going to make him regret treat me like he did but I can't control my wolf and this is the only chance I'm giving him to redim himself if he by any chance he screws up then it's over!!!

''Zoe, Zoe wait!'' - somoeno shouted interrupted my thoughts

''Humm, Hi ''- I said to Taylor

''Hey , wanna hang out? It's been sometime since we have been together''

''Sure, it's weekend so I have nothing to do. How did you know that I was here?At the lake?''

''We're best friends since we were little, I know you more than you do. And you always come here when something it's bothering you and you need to think.''

''I'm going to the pack house get my phone 'cause I forgot it there, wanna come?''

''Sure.''

We made our way to the pack house, went to my room to get my phone and Taylor says:

''Wait a minute, I have to go to the bathroom, it won't be long I promise.

While I was waiting for Taylor to finish his business I heard people arguing across the hallway.''

I went to see who they were and what they were talking about.

What!? I'm a curious person!

Little did I know that what I would hear would turn my world upside down.

''I don't care if you say you're almost there, the time is up you lost the bet!''

''You have to give one more week, she's been avoiding me all week, I couldn't talk to her.Believe me Zoe is in the palm of my hand, a couple of days and she'll be in my bed!''

I didn't want to hear anything else, I took off to never comeback to this place that just hurt me each day even more.