Chapter 2 : School

Zoe's POV

On my way to class I bumped into something or must I say someone.

"Just my luck!" I mumbled to myself.

"What did you say, loser?!" yelled Luke.

"I'm sorry"

"I didn't hear you"

"I'm sorry" I said a little bit louder.

He pushed against the lockers.

"You're gonna get it when school ends, b*tch" he said and walked of.

I look at the clock and oh great , I'm late to class.

I knock on the door and enter.

"Where were you Miss McCartney?"

"Sorry for being late, I was in the bathroom I promise it's not going to happen again"

When I was going to my sit there was someone next to my sit and by someone I mean him.

A couple of seconds after I seat the teacher, continues to do what he was doing.

----TIME LATER----

The bell rings and I literally ran out of class to the bathroom so that I don't have to see Luke anymore, he spent the whole time calling me names.

The only reason I'm still in school today is because maybe I'll  find my mate before midnight.

You see, in my pack werewolves find they're mates usually at midnight, but you still can find them before that.

A couple of days ago was my 17th birthday and since then my wolf is sayng that my mate is really close. 

And I just feel I'm going to find him today and I'm really happy.

I know the chapter is not really big but I'm trying and it's still bigger than the first on.

I hope you're enjoying and if you are please comment and vote! And also I'm going to publish next chapter soon.