Victoria

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I have to back up a bit because I know, y'all know that I Knew this was a bad idea but when she said she was cooking already I panicked!!!! I have been working on the layout, concept, financing, food and employees of the shoots we set up with Game Magazine, Covergirl & YSL for Alia. I needed everything to go over perfectly. Having the next break out face come from my company would put me well beyond my original scene. But anyway.. I needed to make sure everything was perfect! So I said yes without even thinking of the cons until the whole drive up to her.

Either way though the money was far more important. Not just the money but the success and wealth that would introduce me to matter far more then what I was assuming now to be a silly crush. By the time I was in her driveway.. no no.. on her doorstep I knew I'd fucked up. Even had the audacity to bring a bottle of wine with me. Girl... I know! "hhhhhhgh" I sighed to myself. "What the hell are yo-" Eva opened the door and my brain stopped thinking immediately. I smiled "yes I did thank you for having me as well. I thought it rude if I didn't bring a bottle of wine so I hope that's okay" I walked in after she gestured for me too. "Of course that's fine by me. It'll pair great with our dinner" Eva said as she pointed towards the ice bucket at the end of the table.

We had little to casual conversation during the meal but it was nice actually. I smiled as she continued on "yes it was an easy drive really.. beautiful too" I smirked "haha yea well I don't know if I could sit in a car for more then 3 hours without falling asleep" we both laughed and continued eating. The food was so good! Eva can really cook "you really made this" I said all surprised "Oh my gosh! No really, this food was delicious ..now I'm gonna be honest I was so nervous to eat your food. I'm just happy you can actually cook" we cracked up and then from there on I knew I was getting a little buzzed but the wine was just so good. All I can do is shake my head from here on out. Cause girl when I say it was ova fa me?! I mean Over. For. Me chile!!!

I sat face to face with Eva.. dying to say "Yeees" or just kiss her... but I know I needed to say I should leave. An just when I mustered up the courage to say something her lips met mine. It was over. Truly. Completely. Over. I literally melted into the couch and let out a moan that said "I been ready for this" Eva had made her way to my nipples by then an I was in heaven. My pussy oozed with each stroke of her tongue.. teasing each nipple not giving me a break. She worked her tongue an fingers all over me. I hadn't even realized we had our clothes off till I felt her deep inside me. "OH.. MY... E.." she stopped playing inside me an placed her fingers on my lips; glistening My lips with my wetness. "Shhhhh..." she whispered in between licks as she made her way down my body. I nodded my head then let it fall back. "Fuck! Mmm.. mm.. damn Vic you taste... so.. Fuckin Good" Eva locked eyes with me for a moment while she passionately ate my pussy like she owned it. I couldn't even gather the strength to moan, let alone say something. Honestly.. I didn't even care. In that moment Eva was making me feel things I'd only ever felt with Danni... but SO much more. I smiled biting my lip as she gripped my waist to force me to fuck her back. "Ahhhh .. Fuck me! Fuck me Eva" I felt her hand reach up to cover my mouth.

"Shut the fuck.." she whispered in my ear as her fingers went deeper.. faster.. an harder inside me. I reached for a pillow to cover my face an tears leaked from my eyes as I tried to contain myself. She whispered to me again "good girl... mmm.. I can feel her... she's about to leave me with a piece of you" she flashed that sexy ass dimple an sure enough I came all over her hand. "Shhiiiit.." I managed to finally let out. We both lightly laughed trying to catch our breaths. I wasted no time flipping on top of her an as my mouth reached her pussy her hand gripped the back of my head forcing me to taste her. I happily did just that! Her body rocked back an forth against my face. I made sure not to miss a drop following her every move. "Gotdamn Vic... oooooh sh..it! I'm..." I lifted my head for a second and inserted my fingers "cum for me.." I pumped my fingers in and out of her faster and deeper. I wanted to know every part of what cummin from her looks and feels like. I felt her walls grip my fingers then out she flowed. I licked all her juices off my finger than gently licked her pussy clean as she laid back looking up at her ceiling. I took a step back an immediately thought about what we just done "..ummm I.. I need t- I should go" I started to gather an put on my clothes when Eva walked up behind me.

"Don't worry... your secrets safe with me.. an as disappointed as I am about it" she wrapped her arms around my waist and turned me to face her. "I know it can never happen again.. I apologize.. but I'm glad we got it off our brains" I sat in her arms for a moment then spoke up "I'm gonna go ok.. but thank you.. for Everything" I went back to putting on my clothes. I didn't know what else to say at all, I just hope she truly understood.

I went straight home to shower and by the time I got out the shower Danni was in the closet taking off her suit. She smiled at me "oh hey beautiful.. whew.. it's been a long long day" she unbuttoned her shirt "did you get everything situated for your shoots baby" when she asked that I almost sank into the floor. I played it cool though an continued to brush my teeth. "Yes I did thank goodness.. cause baby you know I was stressing" I felt her arms wrap around my waist and I got a flashback that made my pussy jump. My towel fell off me an Danni giggled "oh you starting stuff I see.." we both laughed sharing a quick passionate kiss. "No I'm not.. you knocked it off" I replied playfully poking her shoulder as we kissed again. Danni squeezed my ass "alright alright I'll let you finish getting ready for bed.. I'm gonna shower" she smack it then kissed my neck "oh babe what happened to you neck right here" I fearfully turned to the mirror to see what she meant and saw a small scratch "must've been me just now I exfoliated" I said brushing it off. Danni looked at the shower like it had ants all over it. I laughed "haha don't do that baby I promise I washed it out the shower as soon as I finished with it" I kept laughing and smacked Danni on the ass. She chuckled and spoke up "cause you know I don't like that feeling in between my toes bae" I kissed her cheek and went into the closet to find some pjs to put on. "I'll be in the bed silly" I said as I passed back through the bathroom. I just wanted to admire my Danni again... sat for a moment just watching her. What in the absolute Fuck was I thinking! What am I gonna do now? This is honestly the worst thing I could ever do and I couldn't even explain why I did it.. I just...Did.