Wilbur fucking Soot

Dream was done.

He was fucking done.

He was done with Tommy.

He was done with Tubbo.

He was done with L'manburg.

And most importantly he was done with Wilbur fucking soot.

He couldn't understand it. He had given them their land, their independence, their so-called 'country'.

So what more could they want?

Well the answer to that is a lot more. Every day, every single fucking day Wilbur would show up at his castle and request something.

"More land."

"More resources."

"Better trading."

Dream didn't understand it. Sure he got why they wanted it but he didn't understand why they thought he was going to give it to them.

He only gave them their land because he knew they wouldn't leave them alone if he didn't.

Why couldn't they understand that? They are NOT allies.

And yet here Wilbur was once again standing in Dreams private office asking for things.

"How many times do I have to tell you Wilbur the answer is no."

"Dream come on, all we need, all we need is a little more land, just a tiny bit then we'll leave you alone."

Dream rolled his eyes under his mask. "Don't bother lying Wilbur we both know that's not true."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Wilbur looked offended, good.

"IT MEANS YOU COME HERE EVERYDAY ASKING FOR MORE AND MORE STUFF! I HAVE TOLD YOU NO OVER AND OVER AGAIN."

Dream had stood up and was now stood in front of his desk glaring at Wilbur who was standing by the door.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Dream was slightly taken aback by the leader yelling as he always wore such a calm demeanour.

"I ASK EVERY DAY BECAUSE WE NEED IT AND YOU NEVER GIVE IT TO US, YOU NEVER GIVE US ANYTHING!"

"I NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING?! I GAVE YOUR COUNTRY, I GAVE YOU YOUR INDEPENDENCE!"

"AND YOU'LL NEVER LET US FORGET IT."

Dream wasn't sure when he had started walking closer to Wilbur and he wasn't sure when Wilbur has started mirroring his actions, but now he found they were incredible close. He decided to ignore it and continue yelling.

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'VE ALL LABLED ME AS SOME SORT OF VILLAIN. I GAVE YOU AND YOUR STUPID CITIZENS EVERYTHING AND YOU ALL TREAT ME LIKE DIRT BECAUSE OF IT."

"BECAUSE YOU ACT LIKE SOME LIKE YOU'RE SOME SORT OF SAVOUR." 

And it was in this moment Dream became confused, not because of what Wilbur had said but because instead of replying he had blinked and found himself kissing Wilbur. He wasn't sure who kissed who or if it had just happened but he did know this was a way to shut Wilbur up and for that reason he wouldn't be stopping any time soon.

Dream also didn't remember walking forwards but the next thing he knew he had pushed Wilbur up against the wall and was still kissing him.

Dream desperately grabbed and pulled at Wilbur's hair in an attempt to possibly hurt the other, this is still his enemy remember, however the result he got was not what he expected. Wilbur let out a deep groan and blushed bright red.

Dream blinked for a moment before smirking into the kiss.

Dream swore the world stopped when he heard a knock on the door.

He pushed himself off Wilbur quickly putting a finger to the others lips.

"Yeah?" He called.

"Dream- uh Tommys here and he's saying we "kidnapped" Wilbur and that he wants his brother back."

Dream glared at Wilbur for a moment before replying, "alright, coming."

He turned back to Wilbur. "Well come on get up, fix your fucking shirt."

"Dream-," Wilbur started, "no," Dream cut him off.

"Get out."

Wilbur waked towards the door and left without looking back.

Dream sighed, what the fuck had he just done. He hadn't meant to make out with Wilbur, it had just sort of happened but it definitely wasn't going to happen again, he would make sure of that.

"Sapnap!" He called.

"Yeah?" Sapnap appeared in the doorway.

"Get the others," Dream said, "we're going to build a wall around this castle, I'm sick and tired of people who aren't welcome here being able to just walk straight in."