𝟎𝟎𝟔

if peter had a word to describe aurora, it would be "elysian" which means, beautiful or creative;divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect

divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

well, that would be before she turned into this some sort of "monster" is what he would call it.

but he couldnt blame her, it was his fault. but she didnt have to do this. use the one thing he was scared for people to know about kinda against him.

aurora and the big green lizard were plotting against him. oh, she wouldnt let them turn into lizards, but he didnt need to know that. she knew in her mind that she could mess with both of them, how fun would that be. she also had a feeling gwen would try to help, so it was a win for her.

"holy shit! what happened to you?" she yelled walking in the sewer. "funny seeing you here." he replied

"i cant let you get away that easy." peter replied with a smirk.

"you think im not gonna get away?" she answered. "awh loverboy... you are so wrong."

peter webbed her hands, pulling her closer to him. quickly, she grasped the webs, freezing them.

"oh conners, hurry up!" she yelled, freezing peters web shooters as well. "ill just grab this!" she said, walking around him to pull out the camera. the memories flashed of all the photos they took together. before he could think she froze him close to the wall of the sewer.

"i wonder whats in here hmm..." she added. "any photos of you and my sister kissing? i wonder." she laughed, peter having no reply.

"aurora cmon-"

"cmon what peter? dont want me to see photos of you guys kissing? i already saw that in person its okay" she smiled

"oh there you are! lets go." suddenly, dr conners came through, aurora quickly making a staircase out.

"im fucked" peter said, trying to break the ice on his suit.

peter made his way out of the sewer as it started to turn dark.

aurora knew her plan wouldnt take place tonight, so she decided to visit someone she met recently. eliot.

aurora pulled on her hood, making sure her eyes werent flashing blue. she somehow found out his address, but how wasnt needed to be shared. she slowly made her way into the apartment, knocking on his door.

eliot opened the door to aurora standing there. "aurora what are you-"

"shh, i have stuff to tell you. can i come in?" aurora replied.

"my parents arent home for the week so sure. but i also have a question for you. why are you trying to attack spiderman?" he asked, saying the last part whispering.

"because that son of a bitch-" aurora spoke

"its peter isnt it?" he replied

"what?" she asked, wondering if she heard right.

"spiderman is peter. peter is spiderman. isnt he." eliot answered

"how did you-" she asked, being cut off.

"its so fucking obvious looking at how you acted towards spiderman." he answered. how could he not know is was peter. when he watched you on tv, he saw the way spiderman acted towards her.

"how did all.. this happen?" he added.

"i stabbed myself in the arm with a formula and bam" she replied while moving her hands to make a boom effect.

"dont worry, i wont tell anyone. where are you staying now?" eliot asked.

aurora looked down "theres this place.. its kinda abandoned. has all ice over it because of me"

eliot chuckled, "its kinda cool how you can do all that. all spiderman can do is web around"

suddenly she made a rose out of ice with her hands, handing it to eliot. "bet he cant do this!" she laughed, smiling. smile, what a funny word for her. "form one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression," she felt like she made a genuine smile happen for once, which was a shock to her.

"you can stay here for this week, since you have no where to go. it must have been so cold there, how did you-"

"the cold doesnt bother me anymore, its like im immune" she replied.

"i wonder if that means fire hurts you, have you tried that?" eliot wondered.

after eliot heard what peter did to her, he obviously hated him. their was a part of him who liked her, not just in a best friend way. he didnt want to try to make a move knowing what just happened with peter.

"i havent, but ill find out sooner or later." she said.

"why dont we do something fun, would you want to go test out how my ice works with me?"

"i would love to help you, but wouldnt pete be mad if i did?"

"thats just what i want. to make him more mad then i could ever be. he needs to feel the pain that i felt when they kissed. they need to pay."

eliot wondered if this was the right thing. how far would she go? what is she planning. he wondered what was going on inside her pretty little head making her act like this. she was considered the villain now, so what was he? her sidekick? he wanted to help her, but what would be his price that he had to pay.

aurora on the other hand was excited. her plan would finally take action. she knew she would probably die doing this, but she would do whatever it takes to make them feel pain again. somehow her mind was telling her to do this, and it wasnt what people would think she would do. she was always the "little miss perfect" the "good girl" of the class. oh how that changed. she changed.

the way she thought, her smarts came in. she knew that her plans would be better than what peter could think of because she knew him. she knew his tactics, and the way he played these twisted games. peter wouldnt know what he was expecting until it happens. who would think that the girl who was shy, and never acted out would turn into a villain. she was ready for this. but was he?

——-
IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. like so so sorry.
ive been ready busy with theater for school and schoolwork im so sorry AHH yeah so im back finally
1045 words
also #aurorastaceyprotectionsqaud