𝟎𝟎𝟖

tw: guns, violence

"oh fuck me!" aurora yelled, running with ice under her every move

gwen. gwen was still standing on the street, protected by the cops. she decided to go to gwen, instead of going where eliot and peter was.

"oh gwen!" she yelled trying to get closer to gwen. at this point all the cameras were on her, of course they were. its nyc.

"put your hands where i can see them!" one of the officers yelled

"like this?" she did jazz hands, shooting ice where the officers were pushing them down. she walked closer to gwen.

"aurora stop!" she was turned around to her dad pointing a gun at her. "d-dad" she choked out.

"how could you do this? this is why shes always been better." he really thought she had him beat. during this time, peter swung in and grabbed gwen and swung away.

"you really thought youre silly plan would fool me? idiot." aurora quickly pushed ice towards him, having a quick laugh, walking on ice away as he fell to the floor. she knew her dad would soon be back, but that was the fun part.

on the other hand, eliot was over helping this lizard that aurora was helping. he knew the plan and he knew she would be back soon.

peter swung through the city placing gwen down. "listen, you need to stay here. aurora's dangerous, i know you want to help but you need to stay here."

"take this. i made sure she didnt get it" gwen replied, handing peter the syringe. "ill stay here. just make sure you dont get hurt. please peter, i love you."

love. what a funny word. peter months ago would talk about aurora that way, the way he loved her. he missed when they danced in the rain, cliché, but they both loved it anyway. they used to stay up to 2am on the phone most night, ruining their sleep schedules.

he missed it all too well, but he couldnt let that come between him now.

"ill try my best. stay here gwen." he quickly swung in the air over to the tower where he saw aurora approaching behind him above the crowds of people.

he saw eliot standing there, the lizard just getting there. who knows what was happening on the way, taking them so long.

peter quickly used his webs, webbing eliot onto the ground.

"dr conners, come on! you know this isnt you." he yelled

"oh peter, auroras told me all about you!" he laughed in his greeness. his scales made peter want to gag, and leave but he couldnt. "oh peter.."

peter quickly webbed behind him where aurora was coming at him with, her jumping over the web doing a flip. "using my pose i see" peter chuckled

"oh you wont be able to even make a pose for long pete" she suddenly jumped up, making ice come from under her feet, trying to push ice at peter. they were both trying to go up at the same time, and so was dr conners. she'd let them fight, going to help eliot. "shit" she whispered seeing her dad holding a gun at eliot.

"dad. put the gun down before i blast you off this fucking building." aurora said.

"keep your fucking hands up! im the one bossing you around here." mr stacey looked at his daughter he knew his whole life and couldnt even recognize her.

"leave him out of this! shoot me if youre gonna shoot anyone. not him"

eliot looked at aurora as they made eye contact. "go. its okay."

"no- eliot i cant! you don't deserve to die, if anything i do." she said tears forming in her eyes, wanting them to go away so no one would see her in a weak state.

suddenly, she turned around hearing a drop happen.

suddenly the gun went off. how stupid was she, how could she turn her back when there was a gun pointed to her best friend. she also saw conners falling, knowing she couldnt help him now.

"a-aurora." eliot said not being able to move because of the web. she looked at the spot where he was shot. no no no, this couldnt be happening. "wrong move you fucker!" aurora yelled, swiftly grabbing the gun out of her dads hand, pointing it at him. "eliot, hey, hey its okay" she said getting him out of the spiderweb.

"finish this, for me." he said knowing what was going to happen.

"aurora" peter said back on the top of the building, mask off.

"back away you-" she yelled, getting cut off. then, as she was looking at peter, her dad tried to charge at her and grab the gun, failing. while the gun shot in the process.

"shit! no. i didnt mean." she watched as her dad fell to the floor. "d-dad" she had to help eliot. she couldnt go near her dad. he just hurt her best fruend

"peter, look what you made me do! if you and gwen.." she looked up at him. "nevermind, you cant go back now can you." she faked a smile.

she couldn't believe she just shot her dad, would he survive?

she picked up eliot bridal style about to get away.

"peter you may have won this time, but youll see me again, tell gwen i said bye" she winked, even through the pain.

peter didnt follow. he knew it would be worse for everyone. "sir-" he went down seeing mr stacey.

"keep gwen out of this, thats my one request. and make sure aurora doesnt get away next time" he said, then closing his eyes.

aurora flew down to that old abandoned place where everything first started. "eliot, eliot." she shook him, "y-you cant do this to me!" no answer she hugged him.

"youre all i have left eliot p-please. this is my fault. eliot, please" he was gone, there was nothing she could do nothing. he was dead. she saw something peaking out of his jacket. a note.

DEAR AURORA,
if youre reading this, then yeah. im probably dead. i know this is hard for you right now but you need to keep going with what you started. you never knew but, i really liked you. i didnt want to tell you with everything going on with peter and your powers, making you more stressed. im sorry i left, but its probably better this way. you need to finish what you started, you hear me? well, just so you know for the time that i knew you i truly loved you, even if it was a short time i truly did. screw peter and gwen, they never deserved you. finish what you started, you've already done so much.

- LOVE
ELIOT SAGE

aurora knew what would have to happen now. she needed to start by finding a place to stay away from gwen and peter, when the time was right, she would meet up with an old friend.

in the end, she didnt want to blame herself. it was her love that made her crazy, right? she couldnt blame herself. she left a note next to eliot that said

"dont blame me"

knowing peter would look for her and find it.

————TASM ONE IS DONE AHHHH thank you for all the support, and yeahkilling eliot pained me :( SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO SHIPPED THEM

————
TASM ONE IS DONE AHHHH
thank you for all the support, and yeah
killing eliot pained me :( SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHO SHIPPED THEM