Rydel {lesbian experience}

WARNING DIRTY IMAGINE

You stumbled into the Lynch's house -slightly drunk but sober enough to notice Rydel run to your aid. Her warm loving arms wrapped around your body causing butterflies in your stomach.

You turned to face her and out of the blue you kiss her, to your surprise she kisses back leadingii you to her bedroom. The door locked and bolted you both strip down to your sexy undergarments. Rydel grabs a double ended dildo and begins to kiss your whole body.

You begin massaging her boobs and ass as she kisses you and as she reaches your pu*sy you nod and she pulls down your panties. She sticks the dildo into you causing you to gasp and moan. Rydel then pulls down her own panties and joins in moaning.

After a few minuets of pleasure you pull out the dildo, lick of any c*m and throw it to aside, Rydel lays on the bed and your begin to intertwine your legs and grind on her. You feel her cum all around your pu*sy as you keep grinding moans are let out. "Fuck Rydel" you moan every so often "omg" she moans your name sexily. With you two grinding on each other you both get distracted. Now late evening your using vibrators, making each other wait to cum, building up the pleasure... slowly but surely cumming every time she allowed you too and vice versa.... With moans and squirts you carried on into the night.

~ Hey sorry it's not that great but it's my first attempt ever so yeah .... hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to tell your friends and ask for an imagine XoX Mel ~