Last Piece and Invasion

Metalica and Izumi entered U.A and found an unconscious Izuku and a Deku in a fighting position. Izumi rushed to Izuku and Metalica restrained Deku with nanobots. Metalica quickly rushed to Izuku and used his tech to make a healing station. Suddenly Deku broke out of his restraints and left with blinding speed.

"IZUMI GO AFTER HIM" Metalica shouted. "K," Izumi responded in a rush. Izumi trailed Deku but realized she was almost out of energy after re-powering Metalica's suit. She tried to pace herself only moving a little faster to keep up and slowly catch Deku. 

Deku quickly turned and sent a barrage of black whips toward Izumi. Izumi quickly dodged and got a hold of Deku. Izumi then used almost all of her energy to drag Deku to U.A in a flash. Metalica quickly flash-lighted Deku and Deku saw all the implanted memories. Deku stumbled and fell to the ground, he looked like he had gone through so much in so little time.

Metalica used drones to drag him and everyone else into the building rooftop and started to heal Izumi and Izuku. Deku looked at them and asked, "Is what I saw true?" Metalica nodded looking busy. Deku apologized a lot bowing multiple times. Metalica could only nod and try and stop Deku.

"So he was a villain with the power of all for one in his universe?" Deku pointed at Izuku. Metalica said "Yea he was. He leads a movement to destroy the government. Izuku started mumbling.

"Don't try to change him he's long past turning to the side of heroes. He's still good though." Metalica said. 
"I have to try, it's the right thing to do," Deku said. Metalica sighed and threw a chip at Deku. When the chip hit Dekus's chest blue energy surrounded him.
"What did you do?"
"Your now able to go 100% and use your other quirks stored up," replied Metalica with a smirk. Izuku woke up in a panic with his hands up. He slowly regained his senses and got out of bed. "Everything's fuzzy, did we get the Deku." Deku walked up to Izuku and waved a hello.

"So Metalic man... What do we do now?" asked Izuku in a sleepy tone. "Well according to my research I noticed something. I sent a drone to go through multiple universes including taken one. I noticed that any universe that is taken has a certain frequency that looks similar to how a drone follows a remote. I think that remote is the conqueror is remote so if we can kill him we can win." Metalica explained.
"So how do we find him?" asked a newly awake Izumi. "One of my drones found the frequency of the conqueror and it matched 3 other worlds. I think if we get to those worlds there might be info since it is most likely the conquerer's main place."
"Well, then let's go" Deku shouted.

They all stood up and Metalica got his suit on. He handed Deku the bracelet and they were about to open the portal. Suddenly... "All for all, spacial smash." The world started to float and gravity stopped working. Buildings were teleported to random places and floating in the air. All 4 Dekus were in different buildings. Suddenly a red crack in the air started to form and soldiers in flying bikes came out. 

Izumi POV

I saw that the buildings were floating, pieces of rubble in the air. I saw an army carrier that was bigger than anything I have ever seen. I dashed through the building juping from rubble to rubble, building to building to find the others. I saw a figure in the middle of all the chaos flying and watching.

I used my speed to make a flare out of a tornado and green lightning. I saw Izuku and Deku running together to get to me but Metallica was nowhere to be found. "Do you know where Metalica is?" Deku said in a concerted voice. "No," I said. Suddenly an empty husk of an open green suit fell into the ground for everyone to see. I and Deku knelt and honored Metalica and Izuku just walked away and looked in another direction, that bastard.