Baby Fight and Familiar Face

"WHAT!!!" The scream could be heard everywhere alerting every hero. Metalica quickly used his tech to fly out with Eri. He saw heroes looking at him and some firing their quirks at him. He dodged and dodged. "IZUKU WHERE ARE YOU DAMMIT!" Metalica screamed into the walkie-talkie. He then saw a flying Izuku with a bunch of burn marks on his clothes. "Fu*king Endeavor... Let's just get out of here." As he said that a black goo came out of Izukus's mouth as it covered his entire body. He then disappeared. "Izuku?"

Metalica was standing there confused. 'Did he teleport out to screw with me? Did someone teleport him out?' Questions were running through his head but he could not think for long. He saw flames heading toward him and he dodged. He saw Endeavor and he was standing face to face. Next to Endeavor was Hawks and a non-Japanese hero. Captain Celebrity.
(If you don't know who he is: https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Christopher_Skyline)

Metalica POV:
I sent Eri who is in a flying box toward the rest of the group and a message. Hope backup arrives before I die. From what I know from my world he is a stereotypical jock who is an arrogant ass. He is also I admit a monster in a fight. His quirk combined with his battle IQ makes him a fighter almost as if not as strong as All Might. So they have a close-range All Might level fighter, a long-range support fighter, and an area denial fighter. I'll have to get Endeavor first. His area denial will make it so that I'm forced to fight Captain close range and Hawks feathers can be more effective. I will next attack Hawk's wings but not take him off the battle. I just need Captain Celebrity to save him with his barrier. Once the Barrier is thinned I try and take out Captain Celebery's arms while also giving off the threat to get Hawks if he absorbs back his barrier. I think I can dodge Captain's first attack long enough for me to get Endeavor. Since I'm a baby and my suit is still in an adult form he will miss his first punches.

While I was thinking I saw a barrage of punches toward where my face would be. Captain was now distracted at my nonexistent head. I used the opening to shink my suit down to my baby form and slipped through his legs. I flew straight to Endeavor and tried to knock him out. I tanked the flames and feathers because this opportunity could not slip. I quickly got to Endeavor and knocked him out with a punch. Ok so now things get hard. Even though it's now 2 v 1 they will actually try now that I knocked out the N.1 Hero.

'Now if I can just get to Hawks I ca-' Suddenly I felt a punch and I saw Captain. It was like I was hit by a truck. My armor sustained a lethal amount of damage just from one punch. I shot a laser at Hawks but he dodged. I was getting hit. Punch after punch I was running out of armor. I was able to shoot Hawks but Captain did not budge and did not save Hawks. He must have known my plan considering I fired a stronger blast beforehand and are now firing weaker blasts.

My plan is not working, I need to rethink a way I can get his barrier down. I looked down at the crowd. Bingo... I sent a heavy blast towards Hawks getting rid of the feathers in his wings. I then flew down to the crowd. Captain chased me while I was flying near the crowd. I was looking for a specific person. Eraser Head, I needed him to beat Captain Celebrity.

 I went straight to Captain and punched him into a building. I tried to brawl with him to buy myself some time. I alerted Eraser Head and he tried to erase my quirk. Bingo. I was next to Captain and since the eraser cant remove the quirkless the effect carries on to the next person. I quickly knocked out Captain Celebrity. I turned my back and saw 100 Heros facing me. I lost.

3rd POV

The heroes were staring Metalica down. The small baby in a small suit is faced with the might of a hundred heroes. Suddenly a gust of wind knocked out most of the heroes as a green flash took Metalica away.

Izuku POV

I woke up in a dark room with a bunch of computers and capsules. I know this place, I just cant remember. He saw a figure walking toward him.
"Interesting, interesting."
The figure was looking at me while walking in circles. He has something about him, something familiar. The feeling was as if he heard. 

"All for One."