6

the next day, sapnap and dream start talking normally again, dream tried some of techno's advice and try to talk more and try to get his attention. sapnap in the other hand is planning a way for him to confess to dream with Karl's help.

dream is now sure that he does have feelings for him, and so does sapnap. the two just won't admit it.

dream start talking even more with sapnap and wasn't so quiet, he felt so safe around him. and sapnap listens all the time. even if he still thinks dream likes george, and not him.

"we're going training again today right?" dream asked, happy that him and sapnap are talking again. the two were sitting on the ground at their usual spot.

"of course we are, george would kill us if we don't" sapnap smiled at dream, dream chuckled at sapnap's reply quietly

"how's your dad tho? i heard he's been more busy than usual?"

"where did you heard that from?"

"i don't know, didn't you say it? wait did you? did you?"

sapnap laughed at dream's reaction, he was just playing and joking around

"yeah i said that, he's okay. he might be busy but he still don't forget to rest"

"good for you and him" dream start playing with sapnap's hands and distract him self.

after that it was just comfortable silence. sapnap let dream mess with his hands, until dream start scribbling and/or writing some words and some smiley faces. sapnap tried pulling his hands away but dream pulled it back. so he just let him be.

"did you do anything stupid yesterday?" sapnap asked trying to break the silence

"nope. you? bcs if you didn't im impressed" dream teased

"shut up, i didn't did anything stupid"

"what were you doing with karl? you said you guys hang out?"

sapnap eyes widen and he start to blush a little, it was a dumb thing to blush at, but because him and karl were planning and talking about dream and how to confess to him, he doesn't want to tell dream the truth and lied.

"we just played around and played some uhm games" sapnap lied

"what games?"

"playing around with our powers, i guess"

"isn't his power traveling trough time? or time traveling or something?"

"yes, i dared him to travel to some years and the past and the future, just for fun, and i dared him to do stupid things" sapnap continue to lie

"oh, that sounds fun" dream smiled softly

"yeah, because it was idiot"

"shut up im tired."

".."

"good night" dream laid down on sapnap's lap and closed his eyes

"dream i-"

"shut up"

"okay then- i'll shut up" sapnap just didn't care anymore and start playing with dream's hair, until dream falls asleep

--

sapnap decided to carry dream and walked to george's "cottage" or something. he picked dream up and carry him on his back. he walked to the spot where they're supposed to meet up with george, and there he was, george already waiting for the two.

"took you long enough" george said as he stare at sapnap who still have dream on his back

"shut up, dream fall asleep" sapnap replied