NOTE

Greetings of the day to all the Mishbirians !!!

YRHPK turned 3 today. Could I get a better day to publish this ? 

I have read many mishbir fan fictions and some of them have amazed me. The concepts , the ideas are so unique. After reading the fan fictions and watching YRHPK all over again and again, I do get many ideas which can form a whole new story. Alas, I won't be able to write the stories myself. Therefore, I have come up with this book wherein I would be publishing the extraordinary concepts which all the creative writers can use and write a full story. Trust me when I say that the ideas are really extraordinary which you won't find in any existing fan fictions. 

There won't be any copy write on my ideas and you all are free to use them and give a life to those unique ideas. You don't need to give me credit in your story or anything. All I want is someone  to write a story with that idea. Just ping me up on personal so that I can add the book to my reading list. : )

I won't ask for votes and comments next part onwards. But right now, I am really willing to know if you all want me to post this. 

Ahh I kinda forget... Wish you all a very Happy Holi !! May the colours of life brighten every day!

P.S. : In the next part, I would be mentioning the accounts that have posted some of the wonderful stories. 

Miss Anonymous