| Plot - 3 |

Hello lovely readers!!

Back with another plot..

Most of us has read about Abir and Mishti's contract marriage in many book. But this storyline is quite different with a twist!!

Abir and Kunal Rajvansh are the son of Mehul and Meenakshi Rajvansh. Their parents died when they both were young. They both live with their grandfather, Yashpal Rajvansh. ( You can show the characters of Rajvansh family as per you wish ). The two brothers are poles apart. Kunal is the CEO of Rajvansh Enterprises which was handled by his nanu after his parents death. A true businessman in every sense, he knows well how to get his job done. On the other hand, Abir is a wanderer and a photographer who doesn't want to enter the world of business.He doesn't spend much time at home as it brings back all the beautiful memories he spend with his parents. He owns a NGO, Asha Kiran.

Mishti Maheshwari, the daughter of Vishambar and Rajshri Maheshwari and elder sister of Kuhu Maheshwari, owns Maheshwari Enterprises which she has built solely by her hardwork. Mishti and Kunal are business partners for almost 4 years now and they both bond well. Mishti is infatuated with Kunal. Kunal's company is going through some losses and the only way to revive profit is using Mishti's company. But he knows well that Mishti might not agree to that as it wont be beneficial to her company. Therefore, he plans to have a contract marriage with Mishti for one year showing that it would benefit both the companies. Mishti initially reluctant agrees to the contract. The elders of both the families are uninformed and are made to that it's a love marriage. Kunal who considers Abir as his everything tells him the truth of contract marriage but making it appear that Mishti has readily accepted the proposal. Abir is unaware of the real reasons behind this contract marriage. 

After moving in with Kunal, Mishti's life changes when Abir returns. Mishti and Abir don't click immediately though. As time passes, Abir and Mishti get along well. They spend time together discussing about each other's likes Hanging around time with Abir makes Mishti discover the meaning of life which perhaps she has forgotten since she entered the world of business.Both, Abir and Mishti go on short trips together, enjoying their special moments and starting getting close to each other. Soon after, they both realise that they have fallen for each other. Abir starts spending most of his time at home which doesnt go unnoticed by his nanu and Kunal. On the other hand, all the while when Abir and Mishti were lost in their small world of happiness, Kunal took advantage of the situation and offered to help Mishti's company. He used the opportunity to his benefit and recovered all the losses of his company. Abir and Mishti are unaware of Kunal's misdeeds. 

Two weeks before the one year contract marriage ends, the whole truth is revealed to Mishti and Abir. Subsequently, both the families also get to know about Mishti's and Kunal's contract marriage. Mishti is heartbroken as she is under the impression that Abir knew everything since the beginning. While, Abir is upset and disappointed with Kunal for hiding the truth and lying to everyone. Determined to gain Mishti's trust back, he doesn't let Mishti leave Rajvansh Sadan until the contract ends. (As per the contract, Mishti cannot leave Rajvansh Sadan until the contract ends. ) In these two weeks, Abir tries his best to make Mishti understand and does everything to win her trust. Kunal too realises his mistakes and apologises to Mishti and everyone else for his wrongdoings. He promises himself to unite Abir and Mishti as he knows how different and lively Abir is when he is with Mishti. 

Still unconvinced and not ready to accept the apologies, Mishti leaves Rajvansh Sadan once the contract ends. Still, Abir doesn't give up on Mishti and keeps trying till Mishti finally agreed to forgive him. Mishti, not wanting to forget the betrayal she has got from the people she trusted this most, refuses to forgive anyone. But her love for Abir changes the things as she only knows how much she longs for Abir presence. Abir and Mishti start dating each other officially, knowing each other better and finally get married.

Contact me on personal if you need any help. You can change the names and the plot as per your convenience. 

Miss Anonymous