| Plot -1 |

Heyaaa people !!! Hope y'all are doing well!

Here goes my first plot...

Mishti Maheshwari, a fashion designer by profession, owns a fashion store, VishRa . She is the duaghter of Rajshri and Vishambar Maheshwari, owners of Maheshwari Constructions. A cheerful and bubbly girl for the world, Mishti has a dreadful past which makes her vulnerable every second. She was in a relationship with Nishant, who along with his friend tried to sexually assault Mishti. It has been 3 years to that incident but it is still fresh in her mind as if it happened yesterday. This is the reason she doesn't have any male worker in her store or talk to any boy. Her parents and the rest of the world thinks that being a store for females , male workers are not required. Unaware of the real reason, Vishamber and Rajshri were made to believe that the reason for Mishti's and Nishant's break up with lack of compatibility. 

Now, Rajshri wants Mishti to get married. Mishti wants to oppose it but can't do it. She agrees to get married. Every time a guy comes to their home for marriage, Mishti compels the guys to refuse to the marriage. However, her life changes when Abir Rajvansh, the CEO of Rajvansh Enterprises enters her life. Mishti believes that he is a difficult nut to crack when he initially refuses to decline the offer of marriage from his side as he has no strong reasons to do so. Later, Abir agrees to her demand and politely turns down the offer of marriage.

 A week has passed by since Mishti and Abir last met and both are busy in their life now or at least they think so. Mishti often think of Abir now. On the other hand, Abir wants to know the reason behind Mishti's strange behavior. Abir along with her sister, Ketki and mother Meenakshi visits VishRa to buy Ketki's outfits as her marriage is around the corner. His interaction with Mishti doesn't go very well as they end up having a small argument. (The manager taking time to proceed with the billing as Mishti, the owner was busy. Abir barges in Mishti's cabin and found her listening to music. ) Later , Abir visits Maheshwari Sadan to invite them to Ketki's marriage as he feels some sort of connection with them. Ketki's engagement goes well with Abir and Mishti bonding well. An unexpected event happens at the wedding when a guy tries to come close to Mishti. She flinches at his touch and runs away. Abir sees this and consoles her. She feels good.

 After the marriage , Mishti and Abir start bonding and become good friends. They open up with each other and spend time together. One day, Abir wishes to take her to the land where his dream project is about to start - a playschool for children in the name of Abir's dad is to be built. Mishti agrees to come with him. A horrific event occurs when Mishti and Nishant comes face to face. Nishant Agarwal is the owner of Agarwal Construction, who is going to build the playschool. A scared Mishti runs aways leaving Abir confused. Wrapping up the meeting quickly, Abir goes to the place which Mishti has once shown him telling whenever she is sad she goes there. Unable to hide any more, Mishti reveals her past with Nishant to Abir. Although angry, Abir consoles Mishti and promises himself to make Mishti come out of this fear. Abir realizes that he has fallen for Mishti. The next day, he cancels all the deals with Agarwal Constructions and his company suffers some loss. When Mishti gets to know about this, she is upset with Abir as she knew how important the project was for him. Abir finds it difficult to strike a deal with another construction company due to the influence of Nishant. Later the same day, Abir meets Mishti and makes her realise that her parents have the right to know about her past. Although reluctant, Mishti gives in and plans to tell her parents the whole truth. Vishambar and Rajshri support her and even strike a deal with Abir's company so that his dream project can be completed. 

Things start going well in Abir's and Mishti's life. Mishti realises that the feeling she had been ignoring for Abir is love. Both confess their love and are officially dating now. Their life take an unexpected turn when Nishant returns and Mishti again is engulfed by fear. But this time Abir is with her and doesn't let her fall. Together they fight back and come out stronger.

________________________________________________________

Contact me on personal if you need any help. You can change the names and the plot as per your convenience. 

Miss Anonymous