Chapter 16

The doctor holding up an x-ray of my leg. There i am sitting on the bed waiting till the doctor gives me good news or bad news, i haven't being going to school for a month becuase my leg was broken that bad. Now he's tryign to decide if i could be able to go to school, this month. I haven't being at school , but Megan and Julian kept bringing me my assignments. 'Ms. Sueno, i have great news for you. You're able to be go to school this month , i'm also going to be taking off this cast and giving you this brace for you leg. Always make sure your leg is elivated.' , a smile grew on my face 'Thanks, Doc'. 'I'll call your father into the room'. The doctor walks out the door , i haven't really forgiven my father at all all we do is small talk. 'So what did the doctor say ?' my dad says with a big smile on his face. 'he said i'm able to go to school now, and he's taking off my cast and giving me a brace for my leg'. My dad comes closer to me wanting to give me a hug 'No, don't hug me. Just go back outside until i already have my brace on' he wanted out of the room. I can say i'm beinging a bitch so be it, how would you feel when your father now wants to become a father, he ruined my happiness, and he's sleeping with the girl you dislike ! How would you feel ? I haven't really asked about Reese, even though i'm dying inside wanting to know if he's doing okay. I've being always remembering the day he broke up with me, i haven't really cried since that day, haven't left it out yet but when i do that day will be painful for me.

I'm already home with my new braces ,i never felt so happy like this in a while. I'm there standing infront of te door waiting till my dad to open the door , ever since that dad he's being kissing my ass to make it up to me. I entered my house , 'So honey would you like anything to eat ? Watch a move with me ? Anything!' he said , i looked at him 'I rather be alone in my room' he smiles 'Okay, i'll call you when dinners ready then'. I'm walking up the stairs, and it hurts a lot . I'm in pain , but finally i made to my room. I was so happy to be in my own room once again, i was also beat from walking up those stairs. I threw myself upon my bed 'oh my sweet bed how much i've missed you'. Happy with the clean smell of my sheets, i open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. I've totally have forgotten that i had a bunch of pictuers of Reese and I on my ceiling, all i saw were smiles kisses hugs love. So many emotions were coming to me at one point. The pain on my leg, the pain of the heart break, the pain of what my father did to me, the missing piece of my heart. I missed my mother, my sister, and my lover Reese. I just tried to stand up, and i ended up on the floor crying and crying finally letting this pain out of my system. I was loosing control and screaming out 'Why? What did i do in order for you to take away the people i love the most! My mom why my mom, my sister my poor sister, and now the love of my life Reese! Why, what did i do for you to give me all this pain within me. What did i do ?' i started crying some more, then i left some arms around me and they were my father's this was the first time i didn't tell my father to get away. I needing a hug, a hug from someone and my father gave me it. He hugs me tigthly 'I'm so sorry hun! I'm so sorry, i've caused you all this pain' he says giving me a kiss  on my forhead.

After having the break down, i walked to the mirror looking at myself. I start from the bottom down looking at my brokwn leg up to my hips 'Man, i've really lost some weight since i've being in the hospital'. From my hips  tp my stomach , i wrap my own arms around myself noticing that i most so much weight. From my stomach to my collar bones, there popping out some more from there to my face. My face is all pale and my eyes are so red from the break down i just had, all i could see is a unhappy girl were the smile has fully vanished. I also noticed that my hair grew a couple inches, i guess i'm coming back to school changed. Changed , but not in the way i'd like to be changed. I walk to my closet , looking through my clothes trying to realize what i would wear tomorrow since it wil be the first itme everyone will ever see me again. Fingers running through my clothes, something that made me comfortable with myself and my leg in this brace. it's still pretty hot , so im sure i might be wearing some shorts have to look cute after all i'm seeing my ex for the first time ine a month. Found the prefect outfit for tomorrow, i laied it out on my bed and through myself onto my bed. I'm extremley nervous about tomorrow, just more then what i needed at the moment. I closed my eyes my eyes fallin into a deep sleep, i started dreaming about Reese. Walking through the hallway doors and noticing him we ran to one another and just kissed one another, that made me have a smile on my face.