Chapter 2

I tend to wake up in a good mood sometimes, today I woke up in a good mood mostly because my dad isn't home. So, I could do anything. Take a quick shower, through my clothes, I let my hair natural today ( wavy ) brag an apple to eat, and I head out. Walking to school in the morning with the heat, is never my friend but its perfectly fine. The walk to school wasn't that interesting today, I was basically just breathing in and out the oxygen the sun. Today's just a great day I don't feel like anything will mess this day up. I see Reese, I scream it his name and he waves looks like he coming my way. I got really nervous all of a sudden, he's inches away from my face. ' I love seein you smile like this . ' I smile even more ' ahh, we'll I had a great sleep and my morning was fantastic so far ' he smiles ' that's good Mary ' just starring at his fine jaw - line ' has anyone ever told you, you look just like Josh hutcherson ? ' he laughs ' a lot of people tell me that , I hope that's a good thing ? ' , ' of course, Josh hutcherson is Hot ! ' he blushes ' oh so your calling me hot ? ' I can my facial expression to surprised ' are you kidding, I called Josh Hutcherson hot , not you ! ' he looks at me ' but I look just like him , so you are calling me hot ! ' ' ahh, I'm not having this conversation ' I said while walking away slowly ' so I'm not hot ? ' I turn around, and I say ' of course you are ' with a wink . All his friends came up to him , and gave him high fives, slaps on the back, and they were saying ' wow, good job with her ! ' I think they were congratulating him on me I guess ! Thinking to myself am I something to be congratulated on ? I'm not special, looking at all the other girls and I say there better then me. Just everything about them there smiles, hair, eyes, the way they dress even though I dress the same /.\ .

Megan came running to me ' so guess what ! I got invited to a party , and guess who's party ? ' , ' Dora the explores ! ' she laughed ' I wish , that bitch popular ' , ' I know she gets to go anywhere, and her parents don't give a fuck ' she laughs ' well, that's because they get annoyed of her asking where is this , where is this, there like its right behind you Dora ! ' I closed my locker ' no not Dora, even better Miguel ' I look at her and laugh ' when is it ? ' she smiles ' tonight, so dress sexy, and sleep over ' she walks away. I'm left without an answer, I have no response. Looks like I'm going no matter what.

School ended pretty quick, heading home. Packing my bag with clothes ' where do you think your going ? ' my dad said. I continued packing, ' I'm sleeping over Megan's house . ' ' Wait what, I didn't give you persimmon ! ' I look at him ' wait now you want to become all father like with me? I'm going no matter what. ' I said. I got my bags and walked out of my room, my dad grabbed my wrist. ' let go of me ! ' I yelled, and continued walking to the door. I walked out thinking to myself I'm such a badass. Rushing to Megan's house, I see her and she all ready I quickly change into my outfit.

We're ready for the party, and Megan's cousin Lexie took us to the party. Arriving at the party lexie gave us some advice . ' don't except any open drinks form anyone ' , ' oh and here ! ' she hands us condoms. ' Just in case ' Condoms, whi mean were teens , but are we sexually frustrated. We enter the party, and the first person to come up to us is Miguel. ' hey ladies ', Megan gets all giggling ' hey Miguel. This is my friend Mary ! ' I wave at him, ' I'm sorry, but I'm going to steal your friend for a second. ' he says and pulls Megan away. I head to the punch table, and I see Reese here. He walks to me , I wave at him but I didn't know I had the condom in my hand. ' so, planning on getting laid tonight ? ' he asked me ' wait, what ?' And I look at my hand, ' oh no. Megan's cousin gave it to me just in case. ' he smiles ' so where is Megan ? ' ' oh she's with Miguel ! '. He smiles ' damn, there together alone at this party ! ' he says . ' oh nothing will happen right between them ? . He laughs ' Mary, were sexually frustrated pigs. Of course were Nona want to fuck tonight . ' he says ' so, you want to fuck ! ' I ask him ' wait what ! You heard me, you want to fuck tonight ? ' he looks at me and laughs ' no, I'm not that type of guy. I want it to be special with someone I truly love ' he says. I smile, because that's were find a guy that thinks that way now a days. ' So, you enjoying the party ? ' ' Well, I barley got here and there's nothing really happening. ' oh you just wait. ' ' oh , and by the way all my friends think we're dating. ' I see him smiling while he's drinking his punch ' oh really ? And what do you tell them ' he laughs ' I tell them I'm working on it ! ' he said with a big smile on his face. ' oh really ? ' I step closer to him, he steps closer to me literally inches away from arch others faces ' of course I am Mary. You're a very attractive girl, that I see in my future. Hopefully we could do that ' he says I see myself smiling . ' Well see ' I said . He was blushing .

A few hours later I've been with Resse all the time at this party, I've been looking for Megan everywhere. I walk upstairs with Reese I enter the room , and I see Megan handing Miguel the condom her cousin gave her. ' Megan ! ' I yell out, ' what? I just showed him the condom , it's not like we're going to have sex. He just didn't think I had a condom. ' , ' oh alright . ' I say and I wake away. ' that's embarrassing, ruining the moment for my best friend ' then we hear a big moan . ' I don't think you ruined it ' he told me. We were down stairs at the dance floor, and the music was great. We were doing all these different moves, we finally finished dancing and we headed outside. Everyone was inside, because they were having a rap battle. We sat on a bench, and we just started talking about anything. I was laying on him , and he was gentely stroking my hair I liked this it was sweet. Megan comes from inside the house hand in hand with Miguel ' oh so, you hand sex and he asked you out ? ' they laughed ' what's so funny ? ' they continued laughing ' We were just pretending those noises to piss you off. ' they said. ' well, very funny. ' Reese was laughing as well, and I hit him on the ribs. ' what ? ' ' it's funny ' , ' no, it's not. ' Megan's phone rang ' it's my cousin lets go '. She kissed Miguel, and Reese and I stood there awkwardly. 'Well, I'll see you around. ' I was walking away ' Mary ! ' I didnt turn around ' Let's hangout one more time ? ' , ' I would like that' I said continuing walking away I smiled, and I can feel his smile from a mile away. It's official Reese and I are possibly going to end up being a thing or not .