swollen

The rest of the day dad kept asking me who beet you up .I never told him cause if I did I know he would call the police and Toby said my life would be a living hell and he would break every bone in my body !I would be paralizede !I would have to sit in a wheel chair my hole life the only thing I could move is my eyes probably .

◼◼◼Monday◼◼◼◼
Dad is debating weither I should go to school today .

" Dad I need to go to school today I have stuff I need to do "

He signed and stood up and grabbed his car keys of the the key hooks by the door

"Does this mean were going ?"

" yes hun were going "

I grab my back pack and a light sweater .This morning I covers some of my check with makeup but it was still kinnda noticeable .When we get in the car I'm always sitting in the front .when we get to the school is we harry sitting at at the benches with a notebook in his hand and Clarissa and here to Friends.
Clarrisa has made fun of since the day I stepped foot into school .She is the Queen bee she and Harry were dating once but that only lasted for a month .She is probably trying to win him back .

" Okay here we are I'm gonna be picking you up and dropping you off no buts ! I love you so much see you later " Dad leaned over and kissed me on the cheek that wasn't swollen .

I get out of the car and give him a wave and start walking into school .I really don't have any friends no one really wants me in there group this school is full of rich bitchy snobs .

I walk pas harry but he is really glued into whatever he is doing .

At lunch time I go find myh locker to get my lunch out of my locker .Daddy has always picked me a lunch he doesn't trust School food .

right in front of my locker Is Clarrisa and her crew Im about to turn around and go the other way but they spot me and walk over to me

" What were you doing with my boyfriend yesterday "she said looking mad as hell

" Nothing" I mumble

"Really cause I bet you hurt yourself so you could have him think your helpless !"

I open my mouth to say something but

"Zip It Tia ,If I see you Harry I'm gonna " She got cut of by Harry who came out of no were

"Im not your boyfriend Clarissa and you have no write telling her who she can and can't be with " Harry put his arm aroumd my waist and pulled me away I look back and Clarrisa looks really mad at me her eyes look really dark and mean and scary .

"I have to get my lunch out of my locker Harry"I said looking at his arm which is still around my waist .

" Nope love you aren't gonna need it I'm treating you to lunch "

"What you don't have to "

"I want to " he said and let go of me and walked off to this really nice car mustang it was black .

We get into his car

"there a A&W around here or do you wanna go to somewere else?" He ask me

"Dairy Queen I want a blizzard " he started the car and we left to go to DQ

We get to DQ we order our stuff I order a shrimp basket he orders a cheese burger and fries

My phone beeps and Harry's phone beeps I ignore it its prob dad asking me how my day is going .

"My friends texted me and told me that there's prob gonna be no school for like a week cause there was a kid at school who is in the hospital who got food poisoning from the school food !" He smiles at me I blush

"Number 34 " that's our food harry goes up and tells the lady its to go she puts all the food in a bag I go and grab our drink

"Were are we going ?" I ask him

"Its a nice day out I thought we could eat outside at my house outside " he said

" Can we stop at my house at drop mys school bag off and I need to change clothes " I said I text my dad telling him what I'm doing .He texts me back telling me no kissing

I get into my house and run down stares he sits on the couch .

What to wear ?I choose my floral crop top and shorts.

I walk downstairs and I see Harry standing and looking at my picture frames.

"Ready to go ?"

I nod and walk to they car .We sit in silance and listen to the pop local radio station.
We drive for a while and we are nearing the end of the town we stop at this small house .Its looks like a cottage .I gt put and folpw him we walk this small path heading to the woods ....