I Don't Need One

When I woke up the next day daddy was still had his arms around me .He smiled at me and gave me a hug .I love his hugs I needed it after what has happened in the last 24hours.I had a really bad dream last night I was at school and Toby found me and he was the devils son and he broke every bone and my body and he also killed everyone I hold close to me like my dad ,Lou,Sophia ,Emma,Harry ,Niall my hole family .

"Good Morning love" Daddy said

"Yesterday you said you needed a dress why do you need one? "

"I don't need one " I said

"OK then" he said

I got up out of my bed and grabbed my bathrobe and we walked down the stairs to the kitchen and Lou and Niall both plastered a smiles on there faces .

"So your daddy told me you need a dress " Lou said

"No I don't need a dress I'm not going !!" I said and ploped my self on the chair and grabbed some bacon and nibbled on it

"Tia she was just asking you didn't need to be so snappy " Dad said looking a little mad

"Sorry Lou" I mumbled

"Harry stopped by this morning he was wondering how you were since you weren't answering you phone " Niall said

"Harry said he said he would come back in an hour so he should be hear in a few minutes" Lou said

What he is coming here for some weird reason I don't wanna see him .I here a knock at the door I run up stares and shut the door and lock it .I need sometime alone to think ....I sit on the floor by the bed and pull my knees up to my head and I put my head on my knees and one tear drops then a waterfall of tears start to fall. I hear the click in the door unlock I forgot dad had a key .

"Are you okay ?" I here dad say

"Can I come in ?" He asks

"No pls leave me alone !!" I yell I have no idea why I am so upset .The door opens anyway and I keep my head down and someone sits next to me .He sits next to me for a while and I look up and its Harry .

"What are you doing here ?"

"I wanted to see if I was okay .I also wanted to talk to you " He said I bury my head in my knees again .Harry starts to rub my back on slow circles around my back .

"I now your really stressed out right now ,and your scared ......"

"I am not scared I'm just ...." Hell yah I'm scared I'm scared of the truth I'm scared of Toby and My birth father

"Your scared babe and that's okay " he put his arm around me and I pushed it away he looked hurt

"I can leave .I just wanted to say hi " He stood up and walked to the door to leave

"wait Harry please stay " I said very quietly he walked back to me and sat next to me he rubed my back again I layer my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me and rubed my arm .

"I kinnda know why you don't wanna go to the Dance and I want you to know that I won't let anything happen to you " he said and kissed the top of me head .I looked at him he smiled at me and Kissed me on the lips I could feal his arms talking my hips and I put my arms around his neck .He leaned back and rested my head on his chest .

"What can I do to make you go to the I think we would be perfect together. Your so beautiful we would be the best couple in the dance " he said Harry is everything I had a always wanted in a guy .I do wanna make him happy .I could show Clarrisa that he is mine

"I think I'm gonna go to the summer dance with you because I wanna make you happy " I said .He looked pleased and he smiled so big that wrinkles poked up on his for head and I can see his dimples

"OK love I gotta go babe " he said he helped me of the floor and he gave MD a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Bye babe see you later " he said he opened my door and i here footsteps running down the stairs and I here niall curse cause someone stepped on his foot .

"I KNOW YOU GUYS WERE LISTENING SO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND THAT WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING !!! ILL BE OUT IN TEN MINUTES " I yelled Harry laughed and when he got down the stairs he turned around and blew me a kiss I blushed and blew him one back .

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩10 Minutes late⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩
Dad and Niall are going shopping with us which I am okay with because I really don't wanna go alone ..we are at this dress shop looking for dresses ....