𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.........❤️🪄

"Walk slowly,but never backwards"

Here the short glimpse of the story......🪄.

Gow : Go...talk to her....confess everything!!! Situation nama kaila irukrapo solradhu best Sam...don't let the chances you have now!! Confess as soon as possible da!!

Sam : I too wish the same da....but whenever I'm going near her.....all the guts going down!! Slight fear arising in me......her eyes pulling inside it...I'm drowning completely in it....her cute thin pinkish lips...... whenever she calls sameyy..it sounds sooo nice in her tone...her hairs caressing her cheeks and the smile and light she spread wherever she go is, MAGIC!! 🪄

Each and everything in her make me fall for her...her cute cute chukl.....

Gowtham interrupted....

Gow : Dei dei ...podhum da....singles ah sodhikaadheenha......... please!!! He acted like crying and wiped his tears!!!

Sam : Adhukelam oru mogaraasi vendum da Gowtham ehhh.....una maari........

Gow : podhum...una frnd ah pudichadhuku unaka ena pana mudima adha panra....na kelambren....poda.....!!!! Unaku poi advice pana vandan paathya...ena solanum da!

Gowtham and Sivaangi were his( Sam ) bestest friends!!

First he(Sam) saw her only as his friend..best friend, but when he had crush on siv,he thought its just an infatuation but soon he realised his love for her!!! He don't know how she'll take his confession...His biggest fear!!! Fear of losing her. Day by day his love for her increased and he became much addicted to her. At the same time his fear alos reached its peak!! Now, somehow he gathered some courage to confess his feelings to her but the situation started going out of his control now.....siv became very busy with her shoots,ads, interview blah..blah...blah....... seeing her and having a 2mins conversation became a tough job for him..... he's feeling worse..very worse.. He is much happy with her Growth but he can't able to stay away from her....

Will Sam confess his love to her?!! What will be her reaction incase he proposed her?! What if she misunderstood him?!! Can Sam bear the pain of losing her?!!

Let's see how this fairytale going to be..........❤️🥰

••••••••••••••••••••••

Happy reading!!❤️🪄

Do Read this as an imaginary story!

Excuse my flaws makkale!!🙏
Expecting more love from you all........❤️💙
Please Do VOTE and share your COMMENTS! 🙏🪄
Love you all!! 💙
Spread peace ✌️❤️
Stay happy and keep smiling!❤️🪄

To be continued

With love,

Your Author 💚🪄✨