𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 - 01💙🪄

"My eyes will never get bored
of seeing you"

Note : Purely an imaginary one!🙏

SAM POV

∆ I came out of trance when Gowtham pulled my leg....I don't know what just happened there!

I asked what by raising my eyebrows....

Gowtham : Excuse me Mr.daydreamer we all were tired of explaining things to you More than one time..... Really really tired!!

♪ Sam's face lowered hearing it..... nowadays he became very silent, always spacing out... preoccupied with some thoughts!

Gokul ( another frnd of Sam ) : Dei Sam.....Nee ipdiya irundha situation will become more worse da....Now everything is in your hands...don't let the situation to go more worse.....

Gowtham held Sam's hand tightly,

G : Sam.... you're a gem da...you're very special to her.... Don't worry about future happenings! Avala nee frnd ah paaka mudiyama lover ah Iruka mudiyama...Don't spoil your life da! Do what your heart says... nothing will happen...

Even a slight change can bring lots of happiness....

Sam : May be lots of pain too.....his voice broken out...

G : Think positive da Sam! No use of keeping everything inside your heart!! Split it out ra....

Sam : Solrathu easy ah solidlam da.....Aana adhuku aprm konjam Ava ena konjam thappa ninacha kooda...I can't bear the pain.....Adhuku aprm edhum normal ah irukadhe... awkward feelings, niraya niraya changes irukum..I don't want that da Gowtham.

Sam hugged Gowtham with broken tears...... He can't control himself from falling for her....

Gow : Go...talk to her....confess everything!!! Situation nama kaila irukrapo solradhu best Sam...don't let the chances you have now!! Confess soon as possible da!!

Sam broke the hug......

Sam : I too wish the same da....but whenever I'm going near her.....all the guts going down!! Slight fear arising in me......her eyes pulling inside it...I'm drowning completely in it....her cute thin pinkish lips...... whenever she calls sameyy..it sounds sooo nice in her tone...her hairs caressing her cheeks and the smile and light she spread wherever she go is pure MAGIC da!! 🪄 ✨

Each and everything in her makes me to fall for her...her cute cute chukl.....

Gowtham interrupted....

Gow : Dei dei ...podhum da....singles ah sodhikaadheenha......... please!!! He acted like crying and wiped his tears!!!

Sam : Adhukelam oru mogaraasi vendum da Gowtham ehhh.....una maari........

Gow : podhum...una frnd ah pudichadhuku unala ena pana mudiyumo adha panitta....na kelambren....poda.....!!!!

Gowtham hugged him and said

Gowtham : I don't know what relationship you're going to share in the future....but you both are very lucky to have each other in your lives......may be you both are friends,well wishers or SPECIAL BOND ❤️ Solluveenga la...... Whatever it is you both are best for each other!!✨
Sam Became very emotional hearing it........