𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 - 02💙🪄

"I'll always love you more than my limits"

HAPPY SUNDAY ❤️
GOOD MORNING!!!❤️🌟

Let's jump into the story.........

Author pov

Sam entered the place parking his bike aside.....he Walked towards the place applying light smile in his face!!! But soon, the fake smile too broken...The view his eyes caught completely changed something....his heart is racing in high speed, his eyes became blurred and mind corrupted with lots of questions and thoughts!

The next second he wiped his tear which is about to fall from his eyes!

SAM POV

I entered the place parking my bike aside, Walked towards the place applying light smile in my face!!! I know siv will find my mood just by my voice so I adjusted my tone properly before entering the spot....... but I can't see what's happening there clearly, but that person is her co actor com friend having a huge bouquet of roses in his hand giving to her with wide smile in his face.... siv too accepted it from him....My eyes blurred...it's not an shooting spot or anything there is no camera, no people except them...only one car parked behind them!!

I stood there frozen...my hands and legs became weak....Is it real or ........I was hell confused...fell into different world......lots and lots of things rushed in my mind and came out as tears.I don't know why is he giving it to her! But I felt something wrong.....if he is wishing her or inviting somewhere he would have gave it in her house or at any shooting spot or cafe but here....far away from city...if something happened here...no one can find it out till 2days!

The person talking with wide smile in his face...siv too had the same but she was keep on moving in her place....her eyes were restless may be she would have felt uncomfortable! At last he held siv's hands and made her wear a bracelet around her wrist! The place gave me more negative vibes!

"Dei sameyyyyy" siv yelled seeing me from far waving her hands .......I let out a small smile at her and walked towards her.

Sam m.v : Idha paaka dhan ena vara soniya ma!!

I went near her and the next second she hugged me tightly...it felt something different...the simple hug gave me hope and energy to face whatever. It's like she is in fear or scared of something!

Sam : Siv! I slowly started the conversation and held her hand in my hand!

Siv : Sam...this is my friend Praveen! I think you know him before .....she pointed him!

Praveen : Hello bro... nice to meet you!

Siv excused herself and went to car to keep her bouquet but she struck with some call so, she went aside from us.

Praveen : How you doing bro?! Everything okay?!! How's your singing career going?!

Sam : Good bro! Doing some independent songs and happy with the life...! And you?!

Praveen : Very much happy......and my first movie's promotion is going to take place in two days, you should come there for sure!!

Sam : Sure bro and big Big big congratulations!!!

The whole time Sam's eyes were roaming around siv, he is just restless and his legs were keep on moving in the place and hands were combing his hairs!

Praveen : Bro.....do you love siv?!

I was totally shocked by the question raised by him, What I can tell now?! Whatt??!!

Praveen waves his hands front of his face to break his trance!