PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Sneak... Peek...

Gabriel Andrew Kinkaid's POV

"Did he kiss you?" Those words leave my mouth before I can even think. She gasps at me, like I surprised her. My hand reaches around her waist as I pull her close. My other hand is on her cheek as my thumb grazes her lower lip. They are a little swollen from our kisses from earlier. "Tell me." I demand. They seem to look pretty close. The thought of his hands on her are making me crazy.

"You are unbelievable!" She tries to push me away. I hold her in place. I lean down and my lips graze the soft skin of her neck. She lets out an inaudible moan.

"Does he make you feel this way?" I can't control myself around her. She suddenly pushes me away and looks at me furiously.

"Fuck you! Yes! Yes, we kissed!" She bursts. "He kisses me so good, that I forget the world!" She throws the words. I see red. "When he is inside me-" My hands reach for the gun I tucked behind me and I unlock the safety in seconds and point my gun at her bastard of a fiance from the top floor. He is downstairs and smiling at the man beside him as he takes a sip of whatever he is drinking. I nearly pull the trigger. "Stop!" She yells.

She stands in front of my gun and tries to put my hand down.

"Fuck! Are you crazy?!" She yells again and tries to put my hand down again. "Oh please! He didn't kiss me!" I put the safety on the gun back and put it in my pocket. I fist her hair and pull her closer. My lips are near her ear again.

"You make me crazy!" My voice sounds harsher than I intend to. "Don't you dare ever aggravate me like that again. I don't care for anyone here." I pull back still holding her and meet her eyes. "You. Are. Mine." I make sure to emphasize the words. She needs to get that. She needs to understand that. She stares at me still in shock and like she is in a trance.

Beautiful little thing!

"If I see his hands on you, the next day you will find yourself chained to my bed." That might not be a bad idea. She gaps and meets my gaze. She sure can see the determination in my eyes.

"You wouldn't." Her voice is barely a whisper, like she can't believe I just said that. Oh, my Little Mira!

"Try me." I sure hope she does, just so I can take her with me like I want to. I know I am twisted, but who cares. She is mine!

Only mine!

A/N:

Hey my dumplings!

Gabriel and Nicole are the only thing in my mind and their story doesn't let me sleep until I complete telling their tale. They have such a long way to go.

Love. War. Revenge. Seduction and a whole lot of Possessiveness.

Oh, where does it end?

Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.